Man of Steel !

DC Collectibles Superman - Man of Steel by Lee Bermejo: Love the dynamic nature of the statue !

iegX8nf.jpg

A5UREC2.jpg

The base:

JAXeRMX.jpg

The dynamism:

3id3kof.jpg

From the sides:

lNnzjYQ.jpg

EHeJkBQ.jpg

Closest I could focus on the face:

x9W7JJs.jpg

The exaggerated cape is probably the biggest center of attraction:

CdabrHD.jpg

09lBwAj.jpg

13E9qfn.jpg

qZ8uBPC.jpg

Excellent pose and details:

0DdFl6f.jpg

yg3424O.jpg

vMhqlLA.jpg

qm8X3hR.jpg

Elysium Steelbook:

VorG6Ld.jpg

The Shawshank Redemption Steelbook:

KEDdvh1.jpg

Mate... those photographs! Everytime, every single time I take a look at a thread/ post on the show-off section by you - whether it be on 'The Everyday show-off' thread or a dedicated separate show-off thread much like this - the sheer photographic beauty of your well made purchases brings a big smile to my face. Thank-you my friend for such exquisitely and well cared thought out captures through the lenses.

And ofcourse as always, congratulations on the new purchases!!

Mate... those photographs! Everytime, every single time I take a look at a thread/ post on the show-off section by you - whether it be on 'The Everyday show-off' thread or a dedicated separate show-off thread much like this - the sheer photographic beauty of your well made purchases brings a big smile to my face. Thank-you my friend for such exquisitely and well cared thought out captures through the lenses.

And ofcourse as always, congratulations on the new purchases!!
Thanks for the nice words mate. Still learning the ropes ! Need to get better lenses, lights and a whitebox. Hopefully this year. :)

one thing I miss that if these companies make such statue or replica , personally I like it has somekind of in working with robotic thing inside , lets assume super man's red "dupatta" :p fly in air via tiny fan :wacky:

Great Stuff! Fantastic Pics! ...Congratulations!
Nice pics
Awesome Statue. Can you share the link for the place where you bought it from. Thanks
Thanks guys !
Got it from AMZ US (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00APPE6KA/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1), though I don't think Amazon is directly selling it now. All 3rd party sellers.
which camera & lens were used for these photos?
Did you use any additional/external flash or softboxes?
Hey Ravi,
D5100 with a 18-105 lens. No flash AFAIR. No softbox (need to get one :()

Congratulations and thank you for making me jealous. Even more than the guy who married my crush.
Hahaha ! Now that's saying something. :p Thanks. :)

Back