Laptops Market price for Asus 1000H and Acer Aspire One?

psynaps3

Disciple
Hi All,

Could you please let me know what is the current price for the Asus 1000H (both 160GB with 6 cell and 80 GB with 4 cell) and the Acer Aspire One?

I have been quoted a price of 25.8k for the Asus 1000H (160GB with 6 cell version). I guess this is a bit on the higher side?

Thanks

Why buy the Asus EEE 1000H for 26k when you can get the MSI Wind 6-cell version for 23k(price quoted by TE members in my MSI Wind query thread 2-3days back. Check it in the Laptop section of forum.)?

Low prices are as follows:

Asus 80Gb/6cell = 22.5k :D

n ya, 160Gb is 4cell ONLY, NOT 6 cell.

Aspire One with Xp: 20k.

U get anything close to these, pick it up :)

My mistake in the initial post. Its supposed to be 80 GB with the 6 cell and 160 GB with the 4 cell.

Picked up the 80 GB version for a net price of 25k. A bit on the expensive side, but couldn't find it cheaper in any of the shops here.

Thanks for the help guys. Mods, please close this thread.

techie_007 said:
Low prices are as follows:

Asus 80Gb/6cell = 22.5k :D

n ya, 160Gb is 4cell ONLY, NOT 6 cell.
Aspire One with Xp: 20k.

U get anything close to these, pick it up :)

Are u sure that the Acer Aspire One which comes with Windows XP is for 20k. The Linux version was 20k 1-2months back, what is its price now?
Is the 6-cell battery upgrade or the Acer Aspire One with the 6-cell battery available in India. If yes then what is its price?

hotshot05 said:
Are u sure that the Acer Aspire One which comes with Windows XP is for 20k. The Linux version was 20k 1-2months back, what is its price now?
Is the 6-cell battery upgrade or the Acer Aspire One with the 6-cell battery available in India. If yes then what is its price?

Limited pieces offer: http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/acer-aspire-one-xp-1gb-120gb-123918.html

Lowest I have seen anyway ;)

3-cell Havent seen the 6 cell in India yet. THey did say initially it would come as aftermarket accessory for 3-4k but nothin after that.

Back