Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Some remove the pictures too and have noticed mods asking them not to do so, but there's no rule as such I guess. Maybe they sold it for lower than their listed price. No idea.

Some remove the pictures too and have noticed mods asking them not to do so, but there's no rule as such I guess. Maybe they sold it for lower than their listed price. No idea.
After a sale is concluded and feedback exchanged, some people prefer to remove the photos for privacy and security reasons. I am specifically mentioning photos and not price.

Doesn't ring a bell. How does a pic of a component impact privacy unless someone posted PII. Rather we have seen one-two cases where the buyer themselves resell the product hiding the fact they are not the first owner and/or there is a relevant point mentioned by original seller.

On one hand we talk about scalping and unjustified prices, but then we allow old prices/pics to removed. This is not OLX. In my opinion historical info should remain; at times it could turn out to be useful for the community.

I used to remove photos and the only reason was to keep my quota of xx MB's in check, but I guess now that limit have been removed (can anyone confirm?) so no need to remove Pics

Wonder why people are so much concerned about pics? Once deal is over there's no point keeping them unless someone selling something out of the box like a truck or modified bmw which is one of a kind!
Unless someone has a computer photo fetish of collecting even scarp pics I dont see any point.

I wish there was an appropriate option to post feedback for sellers/buyers who back out of a deal after agreeing to a deal and making the other wait for days without any word. It really screws with your plans you know. It really gets frustrating when it's something which you'd like to have asap.

Amazon had some sort of deals in which 2700 were sold for 12699/13699 by Appario Retail for over 2+months (even deal is posted in the Amazon deals thread here on TE) before price was hiked to 17k few weeks back.
like mine lol? i got several deals like these over the months or years

Attachments

• samp.png
    samp.png
    214.5 KB · Views: 132
Quick question. What if I i take screenshots of CPU-Z, system specs, etc more than a few days before a FS post. Will these still work? Because once I change the CPU and Motherboard I hope to sell the current CPU + mobo and won't have another system just to take the days screenshot.

Quick question. What if I i take screenshots of CPU-Z, system specs, etc more than a few days before a FS post. Will these still work? Because once I change the CPU and Motherboard I hope to sell the current CPU + mobo and won't have another system just to take the days screenshot.

- Snaps older than 3 days from the day of clicking does not conform with the rules and the thread would be deleted.

Up to 3 day older photos are accepted

I think it will be fine to list the items and then tell the buyer to wait a few days for delivery of new components but you may need to order them early to be on time.

I think it will be fine to list the items and then tell the buyer to wait a few days for delivery of new components but you may need to order them early to be on time.

I already have the new components. I don't want to list the current before i've stress tested my new stuff over a couple of days. If everything is working fine then I will put it for sale, however I don;t want to remove everything, then put pack the old stuff and then remove it again just for a screenshot.

Up to 3 day older photos are accepted

Yes, I know what the rule is. It mentions snaps and not screenshots. Once the screenshots are taken of a working system the components will be removed and put back into their original packing.

Someone else might have fallen for it. There are so many gullible people on the internet for whatever reasons especially in these harsh times. I feel sorry for their desperation but...kinda foolish too.
Patience is the key but not to the extent that you die out of the wait and still your spirit wanders for that 3080...:p:p
No moksha but just atrupt aatma aka unsatisfied soul..

So we got sale posts getting listed after the sale -

So we got sale posts getting listed after the sale -
Report the thread. This is feedback fraud

Back