Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Dude how in the world will a ps5 disc work in Ps4 ?
Then why will Sony even manufacture Ps5 ?
PS4 was actually invented by Sony to sell PS5 disks. /s

Jokes apart, @PradeepBansal PSN has an ongoing New Year's sale, you can find PS4 games (digital ofc) at reduced prices. Happy gaming.

Price suggestion for this? I thought I was being more than fair with 36k given a new one is available for 39k with discounts.

I thought I was being more than fair with 36k given a new one is available for 39k with discounts.
More than a "fair price" you need to set an enticing price. Ask yourself why someone, or better yet, you yourself would buy it for 36k + shipping + insurance (or risk if uninsured), when for just a little bit more they can get a sealed unit. With an Indian charger.

Your POV: I have only unboxed the product, didn't even use it, so 3k discount
Buyer's POV: Why go through all this circus when For 1-2k more I can have a brand new, sealed product delivered risk free to my doorstep...and I don't even have to carry a US->IN plug converter

If you look through the forum you can see unboxed products priced too close to current MRP don't get sold. And every week it's not sold is a week it depreciates. So price it to move now; lose 10% now, or much more later. Electronics depreciate a lot.

Now if this were something like a Steam Deck, which isn't available locally + higher demand, that would be a whole different scenario!

Price suggestion for this? I thought I was being more than fair with 36k given a new one is available for 39k with discounts.
It's not that price is unfair, it's ok for a brand new product. It's just that iPads don't have a lot of buyers, at least on this forum. I have seen other iPad threads remain unsold for long.

People are also wary of buying near new products at near new prices. There is always this risk avoidance instinct that kicks in and tells you that it's safer to buy from a store if the price difference is not that big.

If you are willing to take the loss, you can reduce the price. Otherwise you can try waiting. If someone genuinely interested finds your thread, they'll buy.

More than a "fair price" you need to set an enticing price. Ask yourself why someone, or better yet, you yourself would buy it for 36k + shipping + insurance (or risk if uninsured), when for just a little bit more they can get a sealed unit. With an Indian charger.

Your POV: I have only unboxed the product, didn't even use it, so 3k discount
Buyer's POV: Why go through all this circus when For 1-2k more I can have a brand new, sealed product delivered risk free to my doorstep...and I don't even have to carry a US->IN plug converter

If you look through the forum you can see unboxed products priced too close to current MRP don't get sold. And every week it's not sold is a week it depreciates. So price it to move now; lose 10% now, or much more later. Electronics depreciate a lot.

Now if this were something like a Steam Deck, which isn't available locally + higher demand, that would be a whole different scenario!
Well, I preferred selling the Sealed one but then it wasn't allowed for some reason. I know the price made more sense if I sold locally, that's why I mentioned it in the ad as well.
Thanks for the insight though.
It's not that price is unfair, it's ok for a brand new product. It's just that iPads don't have a lot of buyers, at least on this forum. I have seen other iPad threads remain unsold for long.

People are also wary of buying near new products at near new prices. There is always this risk avoidance instinct that kicks in and tells you that it's safer to buy from a store if the price difference is not that big.

If you are willing to take the loss, you can reduce the price. Otherwise you can try waiting. If someone genuinely interested finds your thread, they'll buy.
How much of a reduction are you talking about?

How much of a reduction are you talking about?
Totally up to you, depending on how much loss you're willing to take.

To give an example, I tried selling my 6 month old Mac Mini last year. New one sells for around 60k, so I thought 48k was a decent price. I didn't find a buyer, so tried going till 46k. Since I still didn't find buyers, I felt I would rather keep it than take further losses.

So it's totally up to you, at what point you'd rather keep it than take further losses.

Lol my bad actually. The discount was 5% upto 6000, so basically 2250rs. Price is 42.5k from Apple.

So that the buyer can be sure that the card works as expected and is not dying / crashing etc.

GLWS :)
LOL Another sales thread wasted in LALA Land! hmm! when people are gonna realise they post threads genuinely and their intention should be to sell?? and the buyers will never be insane??

and how one should believe these lines,
Cyberpunk at 30-40 fps at low-medium
Forza 5 60fps at high :D

LOL all because somebody wrote it, day dreaming is the worst nightmare !!

dfa.jpg

I created an account to say this man. Never give up!

Back