Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Price at the time of the original purchase was 24k:

Screen Shot 2023-10-13 at 4.55.31 PM.png

Anyway, I would prefer 3060 over 3070 cause of VRAM.

I mean , 3060 can easily run many new games like TLoU, Resident Evil 4 Remake etc. at 4K Ultra with DLSS , while 3070 can only do 4K Medium or 1440P High cause of VRAM.
your comparison between the 3060 and 3070 only stands for games which require significant vram, like ffxvi. otherwise, the 3070 always brings in higher avg fps than the 3060.

hello @mods @logistopath @puns my 2 sale threads were locked for want of handwritten username/date notes in the pics, which i have the new pics ready with me now.

can the threads be opened for me to edit the main posts to attach the new pics, or do i need to open new threads? thanks!

edit: these 2 threads:

and

Thanks guys, After much searching, I am quoting Final price Update : 18.5K.
Reasons:

Market Price of same model is 25K.
GPU is in Warranty for 1.2 Years, Can be easily RMA for new one.
GPU is Gigabyte RGB model ( RGB means more FPS ;) ) Anyway, it's Grade B GPU unlike other models along with OC unlocked.
if there's no issue how can anyone RMA?

Refurbishing dealers, online and offline, sell the same model for around 10k with their own warranty:

Just out of curiosity,

Why are people still selling PS4s (even if it's with jailbroken software) for absurdly high prices? Especially since PS5s are easily available now for 35-38K on the used market. Even more compelling are the Series S consoles. A fat PS4 1TB has been put on sale for 22K. Am I missing something?

I remember buying one used (500GB) in 2017 for 12 or 13K.

Just out of curiosity,

Why are people still selling PS4s (even if it's with jailbroken software) for absurdly high prices? Especially since PS5s are easily available now for 35-38K on the used market. Even more compelling are the Series S consoles. A fat PS4 1TB has been put on sale for 22K. Am I missing something?

I remember buying one used (500GB) in 2017 for 12 or 13K.
the question should be who in their right mind is buying ps4 base/slim for anything more than 15k ,jailbroken or not.
with 0 chance of any major/economically viable repair on a probable 5+ yr old console

Back