Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

As per Income Tax Act rate of depreciation on computers is 40%.
For corporates money is no issue & for bureaucrats, wasting money is their skill. That depreciation rate has not much practical relevance in typical retail used pc components market. My opinion is that paying anything more than half of the equivalent product current price in mkt for an out of warranty product is not worth it no matter what the original price of that used product was.

Cricket 2024 codes can be easily sold for upwards of 2k
Well, maybe ps5 digital owners buy it at 2k. But I'm just taking my chances. A lot of people are selling cricket 24 codes lately, i think because most of them bought ps5 cricket 24 bundle @35k recently and they don't even like to play cricket. It's up to the seller whether he wants to sell it or not. I'm not forcing him.

Look at this snapshot bro this is sale post is from last friday....3060ti with more warranty is available for around similar price and same model....there are multiple sales like these. So why would anyone buy a lower tier card for price as you are asking. I know every seller wants to get the max they can when reselling but should look at current market also.
Won't be posting more as we are getting side tracked from your sale now.
Peace out ✌️
can you share that post thread here??

Look at this snapshot bro this is sale post is from last friday....3060ti with more warranty is available for around similar price and same model....there are multiple sales like these. So why would anyone buy a lower tier card for price as you are asking. I know every seller wants to get the max they can when reselling but should look at current market also.
Won't be posting more as we are getting side tracked from your sale now.
Peace out ✌️
Which sale site is that?

Give invite link
DM
Is it more trustable than zoukart?
Have bought from these groups like 5-6 times and even sold some gpus in 2021 and 2022 as i upgraded multiple times then....this is not the only one...there are multiples....have joined like 6-7 of these since 2020......for trust factor there is admin method...where in buyer pays 0.5% of the amount....can be negotiated with seller though.....for my first deal i took a leap but talked to a lot of people also before and only then went ahead.....post that only bought and sold quite a few items.

Last edited:

Are all of us destined to grow old and turn into @abhi_jollyguy?

First thread was removed because it didn't have a handwritten note, this post has an overlayed image on the same photos.

I mean everyone's time becomes more valuable up until they retire but to not retake photos as per guidelines for items totaling over Rs 100k+ is peak uncle.

Are all of us destined to grow old and turn into @abhi_jollyguy?

First thread was removed because it didn't have a handwritten note, this post has an overlayed image on the same photos.

I mean everyone's time becomes more valuable up until they retire but to not retake photos as per guidelines for items totaling over Rs 100k+ is peak uncle.
Irony! The more he tries to save time, the more he wastes.

Maybe try a lower price. The secondhand market nosedived pretty significantly in recent years.

AMD's A4 processors were considerably slower than Intel's i3 of the same era and this platform is from ten years ago.

It's a very clean system, maybe it could serve as a nas for someone? I like the motherboard. The processor, though old, is still faster than many thin clients and v1 Xeons.

(edited to remove pricing suggestions)

Last edited:
Back