Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Sharing some thoughts here because this isn't the first time in recent weeks/months that someone's posted a vintage camera. I'm a vintage camera enthusiast, I had a daily photoblog for a few years in the early 00's where I shared photos shot exclusively on film, and one my main cameras at the time was an Olympus 2 SP (cut down version of the 4 but with spot metering).

But the pricing I've seen is outright unreasonable. The benchmark is KEH.com, this where most photography enthusiasts like myself go to for used gear, and have someone from the west bring it to India or have KEH ship it to India. KEH lists a 'bargain' grade body of this camera for $107, and this camera's condition is well below that.

To be fair, I don't know how these are priced in India — but I do know whoever wants one of these, isn't paying these prices unless if it's a movie prop.

share a picture.. lemme see how it looks.

Build not yet complete, waiting for GPU, but OSS everywhere of high price

photo1704377984.jpeg

would anyone be interested in buying an Apple Vision Pro in India?
Price checks are banned solely because of this reason. If you try to find a buyer like this, this thread will also get locked. If you have the product, make a proper sale thread. If you don't have it, there's no point in hypotheticals.

Last edited:
Price checks are banned solely because of this reason. If you try to find a buyer like this, this thread will also get locked. If you have the product, make a proper sale thread. If you don't have it, there's no point in hypotheticals.
Calm down boss, it's not even launched yet. It is likely that @fz8975 was just asking in general and not for the purpose of selling. However, they probably misunderstood the purpose of this thread and posted it here instead of the Apple Vision Pro thread (if that exists)

Calm down boss, it's not even launched yet. It is likely that @fz8975 was just asking in general and not for the purpose of selling. However, they probably misunderstood the purpose of this thread and posted it here instead of the Apple Vision Pro thread (if that exists)
Didn't think my tone would imply that. My bad.

Never thought I'd go through over a hundred messages to sell 5 processors.

For potential future buyers:

I usually sell things at my cost price if its unused or deeply discounted, this is because I'm looking to quickly dispose of the product. I've never sold a used product at cost and I've never sold anything over what I paid.

For example, these processors were sold at less than 1/4th of what I originally paid and half of what refurbishing dealers are asking these days. The 30x DDR3 sticks costed over 80k just two years ago and I priced them at under 25k.

This is because I want these things gone quickly. I am not looking to engage in a back and forth with negotiations on price, I will prioritize offers to purchase out right (hi-I-want-this-send-me-your payment-details type messages) even if you expressed interest first.

If for some reason no one is interested at my asking price, then I'll consider negotiations after a day or so, like in the case (ha) of the Louqe Ghost S1 — one was sold almost immediately while the other is still unsold.

arey shreeranga sar, various sources have also confirmed that my PC is worth 60k

various sources: trust me bro

P.S: I understand that pricing it at 60k might be a bit much considering the hardware available right now but pricing it any lower feels like a kick in the balls because i paid 1.15L for it in Feb 2022 and didn't even use it a lot.

P.PS: Dropped the price to 50k. Selling to everybody but shreeGPT and friends.
Man you have no idea how much I have laughed after reading this. Particularly "SreeGPT and friends". XD Been three months yet this post still randomly pops up in my mind. Even in my dreams. XD

Acer xv272u v3 is much better for a brand new at 19.9k with 3 yrs warranty and much better refresh rate of 180hz and maybe some card discounts.
Agreed. the ask of even 15k is too much for a 3.5 years old monitor. Would rather get XV272u V3 at 4k more with warranty and comfort of being able to replace. And there is also the risk associated with monitor of damage during transit which I think won't be borne by the seller.

Back