Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Boss, there is nothing wrong with resellers. Keep it authentic and clear. One or 2 bad fish makes the whole pond dirty.
So you are ok with those ganesh, jaydip type people practices who solely were here for trade purposes?
They used to buy stuff form here and again sell it here itself or outside. Boss, practice these methods on pro platforms like quikr olx fb.

So you are ok with those ganesh, jaydip type people practices who solely were here for trade purposes?
They used to buy stuff form here and again sell it here itself or outside. Boss, practice these methods on pro platforms like quikr olx fb.

Read my statement again. I said keep it authentic and clear. You missed that part.

Mods are not going to volunteer their time so some Resellers can make money.

Sellers will keep looking for loopholes. Members will enable them. And then the same members will turn around and blame the mods.
Not worth the hassle.
The least the mods can do is remove false allegations and slandering by certain members.

I believe the said negative feedback was removed from the start.
Excuse me eddy, he had no reason to leave - feedback , audio recording was provided by him . Whereas the -ve feed bacl was also removed. He went back on his words. What is the purpose of feed back then?

That guy dropped the 1660ti price from 34999 to 34998. This is just plain trolling.
So what? I don't see the problem. He probably did it because of all the moral price policing which took place earlier.
As for that conversation about price policing that gets cleaned, it's right to warn a potential buyer about the inflated price the seller is going for.
If you really understand the current gpu market situation you wouldn't be saying that. I think that the mods understand this too.
If any member has any problem with the price and thinks that he will find a better deal elsewhere let him provide some links.

TLDR: If you can find it cheaper then put up the sources. If you cannot do that then just ignore and move along.
If one cannot afford the price listed in the FS thread then just shut the hell up and move along. This my rather polite version of what's in my mind.

That is what forums are for
What's the 'that' you're referring to here?
I have my ethics, you dont have any.
Tell me what's unethical here. You're aware businesses work on profit right? Does that make them unethical?
And please don't equate it to scalping. They're far from the same thing. The product is still being sold in the market and you're free to buy it for that price. I'm selling below the market price, by purchasing it I haven't made it unavailable to anyone else.

Last edited:
What's the 'that' you're referring to here?

Tell me what's unethical here. You're aware businesses work on profit right? Does that make them unethical?
And please don't equate it to scalping. They're far from the same thing. The product is still being sold in the market and you're free to buy it for that price. I'm selling below the market price, by purchasing it I haven't made it unavailable to anyone else.
You won't understand the reason of forum in first place. Member since feb 2021 [emoji23] Hey i haven't used the word scalping, why did you bring it up? [emoji16]
By purchasing it you HAVE made it unavailable for others, the purpose od forums is to share the deals and such. Thats is why we have a thread "amazon deals ". You bought it off from amazon, ok. Did you share the deal in the forum? Did you make aware to other members that this deal is available? No. You did not. So you failed in the spirit of forum membership

Last edited:
You won't understand the reason of forum in first place.
Yes I'm new here please explain to me

By purchasing it you HAVE made it unavailable for others
Considering so many other people purchased it on the same day, no i did not.

the purpose od forums is to share the deals and such. Thats is why we have a thread "amazon deals ". You bought it off from amazon, ok. Did you share the deal in the forum? Did you make aware to other members that this deal is available? No. You did not. So you failed in the spirit of forum membership
As soon as I saw the deal I opened it on a different device and it did not show the same price. I assumed it was a user specific deal so i purchased for myself and for reselling. Only after seeing other posts of the same product I realised its only for business accounts.
And recently there was another pricing error on a 3070 which was available for everyone, go through the amazon deal forum and you can see the link I've shared there. So no I'm not trying to benefit by making it unavailable to everyone else.

Last edited:
Nah. And lol maybe instead of editing your message so many times post it all together so I can reply at once
Firstly stop loling..shows your immaturity
Secondly, yes by buying even 1 piece, you made it unavailable for a genuine user. 3rdly , you won't get the point. So if your purpose is only to make a profit then there are better avenues. Should i tell that to you. I am sure you are aware of it.
Amazon deal forum ? We are discussing techenclave, not scalper forum . If you have posted it here then provide the link to the 2tb deal .

1. Sorry, I wasn't aware loling is immature, didn't mean to offend you. I'll try to be mature and stick to emojis from now on
2. There was no limit of stocks, if you wanted to buy, could've bought it. So again, I stand by the fact that by buying it I didn't make it unavailable to anyone, don't know why you're so keen on proving that when it's not true.
3. As I said, it didn't show up for me when I opened in other devices, so I thought it's a user specific deal, that's why I have not shared. The last time I shared a deal like that in Reddit, it was taken down because no one else could see it.
I'm not a seller who's just using the platform to make a profit, I have helped people here, taken help. So no I'm not gonna leave the forum just cause of your views on what's ethical or not.

Last edited:
1. Sorry, I wasn't aware loling is immature, didn't mean to offend you. I'll try to be mature now.
2. There was no limit of stocks, if you wanted to buy, could've bought it. So again, I stand by the fact that by buying it I didn't make it unavailable to anyone, don't know why you're so keen on proving that when it's not true.
3. As I said, it didn't show up for me when I opened in other devices, so I thought it's a user specific deal, that's why I have not shared. The last time I shared a deal like that in Reddit, it was taken down because no one else could see it.
I'm not a seller who's just using the platform to make a profit, I have helped people here, taken help. So no I'm not gonna leave the forum just cause of your views on what's ethical or not.

Snarky. You earlier confirmed and confessed you are out to make a profit. Yoy edited that portion. Now you say you "not a seller who is just using the platform to make a profit " . That's exactly what you have done. We are on TE and did you share the 2 tb deal here . No. That's the.point
Ofcourse unethical person won't accept ethics and refuse to be graceful about his mistakes.
Member since feb 2021 says it all.. [emoji2961]

Amazon deal forum ? We are discussing techenclave, not scalper forum . If you have posted it here then provide the link to the 2tb deal .
That was a typo there, I meant thread not forum. I have not shared the 2tb deal for the reason which I have told you twice already. I have shared other deals of pricing errors on the TE 'Amazon lightning deals' thread and you can find the same just by scrolling up. I'm only mentioning these because of your point that I'm not willing to help anyone on this forum.

Snarky. You earlier confirmed and confessed you are out to make a profit. Yoy edited that portion. Now you say you "not a seller who is just using the platform to make a profit "
I haven't removed anything about making a profit from my comment. And it's obvious, I am trying to make a profit, that's why this whole argument has started. I'm saying I'm not some random reseller who's using the forum only as a selling platform, I'm a forum member who's trying to sell a product albeit for a profit. Understand the difference?

Member since feb 2021 says it all.. [emoji2961]
Sorry my lord, I wasn't aware that I had to make an account in 2007 for my expressions to be valid. I'll keep it in mind to check who's account is older before I get into an argument next time.

Get off your high horse. Just cause you've been here longer doesn't mean everything you say or do is right. We're having a mature discussion and if your argument is valid then there's no reason to bring in the age of my account.

Sorry my lord, I wasn't aware that I had to make an account in 2007 for my expressions to be valid. I'll keep it in mind to check who's account is older before I get into an argument next time.

Get off your high horse. Just cause you've been here longer doesn't mean everything you say or do is right. We're having a mature discussion and if your argument is valid then there's no reason to bring in the age of my account.
[emoji2961] you made your acc here just to off load your goods.
Like I said iam not interested in goods that go against the grain of the forum, so kindly crap else where. Not in my thread.

Last edited:
Back