market

IR.Zeo

Disciple
well this market thing, whats up with things being like 6k and 3k...? is this not in dollars or is this not money...?

id like to try and buy stuff there but im so confused

HI IR.Zeo, welcome to the forums,

the prices quoted here is mentioned in INR (Indian currency Rupees) thats why 6k for 6000 and like wise.

i am not sure any product for sale by members of TE will be available for shipping to USA.

I didnt knew IR.Zeo was from US.

Well m8 if i am not mistaken you are the first guy from US.

All the stuff in "Market" Section is in Indian Rupees.

oh i see...

everyone i work for is indian lol what a coincidence

they're all geniuses...

and yea i know what that 1k = 1000 lol

Just to clarify this for those of you who don't know,we have members from all around the world,this forum is not American or Indian,1 of our moderators is from the U.S , and we have other members from the U.S too, i am from Europe & there are members from Europe too,this is an International Tech Site.

I hope this clarifies for those of you who didn't know

hey mate.. as albert rightly said, the forum or the site for that matter is not any region specific.
While the prices are quoted by members, it does not mean that we are catering to a particular region alone.
hope that answers your query

@albert pacino and @supernova.

i am sorry if my quotes hurt your sentiments.

i was just giving general referance to the products for sale in market as i have not come across much international shipping products in our this forum.

and yes i do know we have many international members and very respectable ones.

hope this clarifies the matter.

oops...maybe i did the damage :ashamed:

what i really meant was that, the forum is global and most members are indians :)

Back