MarQ by Flipkart launches Falkon Aerbook laptop with 8th Gen Intel Core i5 in India

6pack

ex-Mod
Source: XDA Developers

marq_laptop.jpg

Walmart owned Indian eCommerce platform Flipkart has previously launched a number of home electronics under the MarQ brand, including ACs, microwaves, washing machines, and more. Back in 2017, the company also entered the smartphone market with the launch of the Billion Capture+ Android smartphone. And now, the company is foraying in the laptop space with the launch of the Intel-powered Falcon Aerbook.

The new MarQ Falcon Aerbook, which was developed in collaboration with Intel and Microsoft, is a 13.3-inch thin and light laptop powered by Intel’s 8th Gen Core i5 processor. The Aerbook features 8GB of RAM and 256GB of solid-state storage, with an extra SSD slot for expansion up to 1TB. Powering the laptop is a 37 Whr battery which is rated for 5 hours of use on a single charge. All the aforementioned components are packed within a slim chassis that measures in at just 16.5mm and weighs just 1.26kg.

The MarQ Falcon Aerbook will be available for purchase on Flipkart from January 17th at a starting price of ₹39,990 (~$562). All purchases will be covered by a year-long door-step warranty and 12/7 customer support.

Not really a review. No benchmarks or any such thing. This guy only does cosmetic reviews. No cons mentioned etc. Just keeps talking bullet points from the ad sheet. And he gets paid millions for that.

Not billions? Lol. The title clearly mentions First look and Overview!

Not billions? Lol. The title clearly mentions First look and Overview!
I don't know if he gets millions or billions. He said he used the laptop for 2 days. Usually people check speed of ssd, speed of system etc the same day they get the laptop. Windows itself shows total and individual scores of various hardwares installed in the system. He could have shown that too. Don't tell me for whole 2 days he was just mesmerised by the outer looks of laptop.

For honest mobile reviews I only watch this channel.

Just kidding.

The only one I like for mobile reviews is this guy. He is far better than others.

I don't know if he gets millions or billions. He said he used the laptop for 2 days. Usually people check speed of ssd, speed of system etc the same day they get the laptop. Windows itself shows total and individual scores of various hardwares installed in the system. He could have shown that too. Don't tell me for whole 2 days he was just mesmerised by the outer looks of laptop.

That's how you make money on Youtube. First post an overview video. If the number of views is high then you post a detailed review. You get to monetize two videos instead of one!

As for being a paid shill, can you point out a few products he has recommended which were outright bad or had major flaws?

That's a totally great price for domestic brand along with it's characters anyway so hopefully we will see something even more compete, I do like how they put in that price something like 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD which is probably a must in today modern laptop.

Back