Car & Bike Maruti Swift Workshops?

Hi guys. I had made a post some time back about problems with my Maruti Swift. The A.C. car went bad for the second time ( in one year / 11,000km). The Maruti workshop people are simply denying the problem...according to them, the A.C. is okay.

Point being, is there any third-party, non Maruti authorized, + trustworthy workshop in Delhi, that anybody knows of? :huh:

Just for clarificatiion: I've taken the car both to Maruti authorized dealer and Maruti company owned-operated workshop. Since both are simply refusing to even acknowledge the issue, let alone fix it (most probably cos I'm claiming extended warranty coverage), I plan to get it repaired from elsewhere and sue them for the cost I incur.

Why dont you take the vehicle to the service centre and take Infrared thermometers meter . I am sure it will not show less than 13Degrees in cabin and about 5 degrees at the vent.

If it doesnt ask them in writing that this is normal and then sue them.

Why don't you try Maruti Service Master in okhla. I have always had a good experience with them and they are not fussy about warranty issues.

Maruti Service Masters

MARUTI SERVICE MASTER

F-39

Okhla Industrial Area Phase-ii, New Delhi, Delhi 110020, India

011 41612196

freshseasons1 said:
Infrared thermometers meter . I am sure it will not show less than 13Degrees in cabin and about 5 degrees at the vent.

That's interesting. Any idea where I can buy one? Local dealers haven't a clue what it is :S

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

pranav17 said:
Why don't you try Maruti Service Master in okhla. I have always had a good experience with them and they are not fussy about warranty issues.

Maruti Service Masters

MARUTI SERVICE MASTER

F-39

Okhla Industrial Area Phase-ii, New Delhi, Delhi 110020, India

011 41612196
Well...Okhla is like the other end of the city for me...but if everything else fails, I'll surely try them.

Back