Mass Effect 1 - DLCS

Guys i have completed Mass Effect 1 long back but never played the 2 DLCs which came later....Now i dont have Mass effect 1..

So my doubt is that can i continue directly with Mass Effect 2 without completing the 2 DLCS of ME1...

Will i miss anything or miss anything in the storyline?

sujithbvm said:
Guys i have completed Mass Effect 1 long back but never played the 2 DLCs which came later....Now i dont have Mass effect 1..

So my doubt is that can i continue directly with Mass Effect 2 without completing the 2 DLCS of ME1...

Will i miss anything or miss anything in the storyline?

no you won't miss anything :)

sujithbvm said:
Thanks a lot Udit,,,:hap2:

I thought that the ME2 story begins from after the completion of the DLCs of ME1 so i asked...:huh:

no the DLCs are just 2 extra assignments :)

sujithbvm said:
By the way r these 2 DLCs neway related to the original storyline of ME1??

nope they are optional assignments & are not related to the original storyline of ME1

Hey Udit i got a copy of ME1 from my friend

I downloaded the save files for ME1 but as soon as saren is killed the game ends and i m not able to play the DLC....now i dont wana play the game again till some part for playin the DLCS,,,

Hey plz some one help me on this,wat shud i do now??

:huh::huh:

sujithbvm said:
Hey Udit i got a copy of ME1 from my friend

I downloaded the save files for ME1 but as soon as saren is killed the game ends and i m not able to play the DLC....now i dont wana play the game again till some part for playin the DLCS,,,

Hey plz some one help me on this,wat shud i do now??

:huh::huh:

load an old save?

That is the problem....i dont have an old save,,,

Whichever save i download it ends up been the save where we have reached the point of killing saren after wich the game completes and i cant play the Dlcs....

If ne of u guys have an old save then plz mail me or give me a link of that..

i have tried the above mentioned site but they got all the completed saves,,,

All the saves r upto the point where we have the last fight with Saren and then the game ends,,,so i cant play the DLC...

So i need a save sum where in between so that i can play the DLC

I have already completed ME1 in Xbox 360. Since I sold the console, I'm currently playing ME1 as a female Shepard [2 story missions completed] again to play the new ME2. If you want I can share my gamesave with you. Also try checking in Gamefaq's save section

sujithbvm said:
i have tried the above mentioned site but they got all the completed saves,,,

All the saves r upto the point where we have the last fight with Saren and then the game ends,,,so i cant play the DLC...

So i need a save sum where in between so that i can play the DLC

Save File

dude you're really not missing out much if you can't play the dlc. the first one was really short and the second one was just crap all the way. forget me1 and move on to me2, it will be much more fun.

@sujithbvm, will mail the same tonight. But as spindoctor has mentioned, you are actually not missing out much. I paid for Pinnacle Station in Xbox 360 and found it to be not worth the price. But Bring down the sky was fun. So jsut download the free DLC and play.

Well this is my last try spindoctor,,if not i will move on to ME2

By the way thanks a lot to Udit for sending me his save files.....

:D:D:clap::clap:

Thanks a lot again Udit

sujithbvm said:
Well this is my last try spindoctor,,if not i will move on to ME2

By the way thanks a lot to Udit for sending me his save files.....

:D:D:clap::clap:

Thanks a lot again Udit

no problems Sujith :)

Back