Mass Effect coming for PC this MAY !

we 0wn 0the team literally like poor x360 owners have to pay 60$ for a game with no extra content whereas pc gamers get directors cut edition ofthe same game with even more nice looking graphics and more levels,content for 49$ eg:Assasssins creed,gears of war and there will be many more games for the pc.

wii will be a novelty product-i never compare it wid ps3 or xbox360

buying a console is not the main issue-the cost of games is the driven factor for serious gamers-PC games are the cheapest one

Yeah, this will be great if you have a great comp(unlike me). The X360 version suffered form frame rate issues and long load times which I hope will be rectified in the PC one. Then..there is the mods.:D

Brilliant news for people who havent played it.

One of the best games I played in the last few years. It actually reminds me a lot of Deus Ex in terms of combat. You start out a wuss and your weapons are wildly inaccurate. But stick with it and there is nothing more satisfying than pulling off a head shot with the sniper rifle you thought was crap. :D

Oh and the game has some really well written characters. Even more memorable than most Bioware games. And thats saying something as Bioware are gaming gods.

And I just found out it uses some of the same voice actors as Knights of the old republic did. I thought Kaiden sounded familiar. :D

gr8 news, even Mass Effect 2 is under development for PC!!

Basically this year, we'll be seeing excellent RPGs, since Fallout 3 from Bethesda is scheduled to release this year, it'll be very exciting indeed!!

Back