Mass SMS Service Provider/System

hmasalia

Adept
I require Mass SMS Sending Service which sends out SMS to 500-600 Selected People.
Some of whom are registered with DND, I need out to sent certain Information to these people but at the same time I would not like these people to come out of there DND Registration as other Service Providers may harasses!!

NOTE: This is a non profit service and its a general notice about the current happenings within the community, like next Meeting/Welfare Fund Meeting/General Meeting etc.
Can you suggest some nice service provider which can help me send out mass sms within a short time, to a select group of people approx 500-600 which can steadily increase over a period of time.

Using a mobile phone and using it out of question, since the same is being currently implemented and is not longer feasible, as it consumes too much of my time.

Will need to sent out approx 3000 - 4000 sms a month which can varry as per our community needs!

The thing is that most of the people using it for information are not at all tech savvy and individually having subcribe to them will be too much of a trouble for me.

Is there any alternative solution?

Back