Mass tube query

yogita

Disciple
Jun 29, 2007
its not automaticclly start downloading for me , its opening a browser blank page and than nothing is happening , may be there are some kind of settings , which are not there on my part . plz help me identifying the problem .[DOUBLEPOST=1374216389][/DOUBLEPOST]just this blank page , with a link in the addressbar and than no video downloding started.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[DOUBLEPOST=1374216423][/DOUBLEPOST]not getting wt to do.

yogita

Disciple
Jun 29, 2007
if google has blocked the access than why only i cant access the file , coz you are able to get link for vevo videos also right ? it is very confusing.

Blanketh

Recruit
Jul 19, 2013
Just update MassTube to latest version from here:
Code:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Download-Managers/MassTube.shtml

Tested and working the latest version of MassTube with Vevo videos!

Blanketh

Recruit
Jul 19, 2013
Just be careful after using the software - it installed rogueware on my machine - fake antivirus - some PC Optimizer Pro.

You need only to uncheck the ads option to bypass the toolbar installation. MassTube is a clean program and is working very good with Vevo videos (tested by me).

vivek.krishnan

BLR~ZRS-TX-1-MX
Skilled
Dec 18, 2009
Ghatkopar, Mumbai
plus.google.com
You need only to uncheck the ads option to bypass the toolbar installation. MassTube is a clean program and is working very good with Vevo videos (tested by me).

I did that - both the times, first the Delta toolbar and the second program. Still installed the rogueware. Also, got a copy of the new MT from the net - but the 403 issue exists.