Matrix APU 3D

Maxguru

Disciple
Hello guys.. me working on my new robo project.. this is the Matrix APU in part 3 that fights the senitals.. here is the base leg ready .. this is kind of tutorial i am doing.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

lets see when i can complete this as whole thing cos lot of other work pending too .. might halt here for sometime ... .. the next part is the engine nad pelvis qith the hydraulic arms .. will take quite a bit of time to gt i right... not to forget this whole thigs has to be animatable.. so al hydraulic arms and legs and all machine parts have to work as they worked in movies.... in simple lot of work..

woah! thz impressing and something of my taste... well excellent werk if its really urs :) and yes do keep us updating partwise as u go on developing more stuffs.

vpp84 said:
woah! thz impressing and something of my taste... well excellent werk if its really urs :) and yes do keep us updating partwise as u go on developing more stuffs.

lol ... what u mean if its my own stuff.. developing little little .. but other work is taking much time too .. hope to comeplete it soon ..

Back