Budget 0-20k [MB] For Ryzen 3400G

rishprime

Recruit
Hello ,
I am looking for mother board for Ryzen 3400G, shop near me is proposing MSI a520M vector WIFI.
When I searched online I got information from AMD that a520 doesn't support 3200G and 3400G.
Can anybody please confirm if a520 chipset support 3400G?
It will also help if there is any recommendation for good mother board in 7-8K budget.
Thanks in advance

Hello ,
I am looking for mother board for Ryzen 3400G, shop near me is proposing MSI a520M vector WIFI.
When I searched online I got information from AMD that a520 doesn't support 3200G and 3400G.
Can anybody please confirm if a520 chipset support 3400G?
It will also help if there is any recommendation for good mother board in 7-8K budget.
Thanks in advance
Stay away from that shop..immature. noobish and illiterate!
Go with recent 550 series mobos.

since when, I ran
Gigabyte is crap. Buggy!
Since when? I ran Gigabyte boards in two of my long term builds, that often ran 24x7. But yes, it has been a while since I last purchased a Gigabyte board.
In that case, the suggested ASRocks would definitely do well.

Last edited:
asus and asrock have adhered to the standards of amd like ecc etc and they are supporting processors across all the AM4 chipsets ,msi do have good boards but their ecc ram support etc is questionable as it supports on their ace board , on the other hand ecc is even supported on a320`s of asrock they also allegedly run zen 3 so it definitely provides good value

Ecc rams ? Why u want them on ddr4 gaming setups , ecc is for servers and scientists also it'll give lower fps than regular ram I don't think that ecc rams shud be a reason to choose a motherboard brand

its
Ecc rams ? Why u want them on ddr4 gaming setups , ecc is for servers and scientists also it'll give lower fps than regular ram I don't think that ecc rams shud be a reason to choose a motherboard brand
its one of the parameter to check motherboard vendors adherence to the spec supported by AMD. In a longer run you want to use as server the option is still there

Back