McAfee AVERT Stinger

McAfee AVERT Stinger​

Guys Did Ya try this Software?....it is Good.....Standalone and very small.

Stinger is a stand-alone utility used to detect and remove specific viruses. It is not a substitute for full anti-virus protection, but rather a tool to assist administrators and users when dealing with an infected system. It utilizes next generation scan engine technology, including process scanning, digitally signed DAT files, and scan performance optimizations

And Best of all it is Freeware.

Pretty good, but wish it was a Full fledged Antivirus.

There are good and FREE anti virus softwares available... I am sure you know about them....NOD32 and AVG come to mind.

Let me say that Stinger has at times found virii on my drives which other heavy anti virus programs have not.

hellscream666 said:
Yup I am Using AVG rite Now.....quite Good.....thinking of buying McAfee....what do ya say about that?

I dont know if this page is for real .... check it out if you want...

Eazy said:
I dont know if this page is for real .... check it out if you want...

Last edited by AlbertPacino : Today at 09:49 AM. Reason: No Links To WAREZ!!!

Hey MAN SORRY !!! :blushing:

I did not know it was Warez... I would not have left that link if I had known that.... it looked like a direct link to McAfee where they allowed free downloads.

... will be more carefull next time...

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Np mate ;) ,
It happens with all of us, like i said in my pm i am sure you didnt mean to post it if you knew what it was.

Anyways back to topic ladies & gentlemen

Nod32 is free ..? ( Btw I think he's talking about Beta software )
Umm .. Talking of Stinger, McAfee SecurityCenter is a good tool too .. It also offers trial subscription to McAfee's other security related products .. Ive used it and its quite decent ..

Back