Budget 51-70k MDComputers.in review

Ramith

Recruit
Hi Enclave members,

I've been looking at buying parts for a gaming rig I'm thinking of building,

After going through the various prices on different portals, I've settled on sourcing my parts from a mixture of Amazon.in and mdcomputers.in.

Mdcomputers seems to have extremely reasonably priced parts.

But I'd like to know if there are any known issues with this particular supplier.

I'm sorry if the question is vague, I'm basically trying to figure out where I need to source parts from.

Regards,
RP

from my experience, buying locally in SP road would be cheaper, the prices I got from Aashirwad \ Golchaa were lower than any of the portals.
of course you would need to add 5.5% VAT.

Not sure of reliability but do look at newegg. Com as well. A mobo processor combo is going for 27k against 32.5 k quoted price in nehru place.

Again i am also in same boat as you and trying to find if they are reliable or not. Although they are a. Reputed seller in usa

I can vouch for the B&M shop where I shopped many times when I was in Kolkata. They are one of the best shops in Kolkata as per my experience. However, I never bought anything from their website, so do confirm if it is in fact their own site. If it is, then I'd see no problem.

Slightly OT, but any issued with Newegg? Planning to order the Avoton board.

EDIT - yeah shipping is bloody expensive.

No issues with them as such. Think. Of service in warranty period. You certainly would not want to send it to USA on your expense for claiming warranty. Just clarify with them. Imo they would be for something not available locally.

I am currently working in Mumbai but I am from Kolkata. I had visited the shop and bought several computer parts from them. They are the most knowledgeable seller in Kolkata. I purchased a Zotac GTX 970 through their Online shop years ago to be delivered to Mumbai. They have the most reasonable rate and cheaper by 1000/- from PrimeABGB (It's the best shop in Mumbai). But I had to pay 1500/- of Octroi charges :banghead: because they attached a bill of 26500/- with the material.

So I can vouch for them, but do take the phone number of the online sales person, and inquire about the hidden taxes in your state and city and instruct the sales person about the same.

Back