me...b33ch....

ragsbava

Disciple
Got this beauty on 26thAug08 :hap2:

ASUS EAH4870/HTDI/512M
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

Will post more pics, info, benchies and update rig in gallery when i get my SCSI drive from replacement :) (mostly in comin 3-4 days) and when the cabby's cable management will be humane....:ashamed:

As of now tested temperatures while playing Crysis, Grid, UT3 @ 1440*900 all high with 8XAA, 60% fan speed idles @ 48degrees with load max it went 65degrees in Crysis, 60egrees in Grid and UT3

dsc01239ny3.jpg

dsc01243zd7.jpg

dsc01252nj9.jpg

dsc01253gi8.jpg

COngrats!! Good stuff!!

How do you monitor the temps while playing games? Any software for that? Apart from alt-tabbing i.e

Nikhil said:
COngrats!! Good stuff!!

How do you monitor the temps while playing games? Any software for that? Apart from alt-tabbing i.e

I use HWMonitor v1.10 it has Current, Minimum, Maximum columns for each category... I start it when I start a game..and after quitting I can c the Maximum Temp Value the card has touched :cool2:

wow.. now thats a beauty.. congratz buddy..

i was wondering if i should upgrade.. or would it be better to skip directly to the next gen cards after this??

Thank You guys :hap2:
@ H@cKer, Arun.P

Got the card from my friend who owns a hardware store in Nasik...
He got from Rashi his landing was 17,500+700(4% VAT)+200(Courier)+0(Octroi):p+250(Approx wht he blew in phoning n following up ASUS n Rashi for 1.5 month)=18,650.....he got it delivered outside Octroi post (& how I betrayed the government by not paying Octroi is another story:eek:hyeah:)

@ redscorpion_11

You have a 8800GT...I also had...seriously its worth upgrading..:D ..and if you want to wait....no issues..new is always better...

@ abhisheksahas

May be its pink dUde....but there are some girls who have both the B's beauty n beast....even the most powerful can't handle them :bleh:

Back