Me@Chn!!!

i m not getting acces to my blog here in this cafe..
so letting out all frustrations here.. :eek:hyeah:

m staying at kelambakkam for one month..tleast.. i m sure no one in chn will hav heard abt tat plce.. :S

-any chennai ppl here.. can say there places of interest or something like tat.. some times i will be going to spencers this saturday..

-suggest from which place i shud buy mobile phone..

-m not ving full access to net.. sometimes only i wil get time to get into cafe.

- which all places to visit.. near adyar or thiruvanmiyur..

-any good theatres..

nothinmore to say.. m missin u all.. my posts..
and i know u ppl will be missing my pjs.. right? :rofl:

keep me informed guys..
CTS is cool.. only the stayin is the prob.. so far.. so lonely.. :(
m into the mainfrme stream.. :huh:

tats all for now.. no timeto serch for tp thread n all.. if u feel this like tat.. its ok.. i m really mad now..

PS: pls sorry for the spellin mistakes.. the k/b in this cafe is vrey bad..
:ashamed:

Ah ha.. Good old nostaligia kicking in.. !!!!!!

its been a long time- so i hav pretty much forgotten where Kelambakkam was.. !
wat r d places near to it.. ( just to refresh my memory..)

d good thing is that cybercafes in chennai r good- try either Dishnet or iWay.. they hav d best speeds.. & chances r there will b one near u..

Sowcarpet wud b a gud place to get a cellphone.. U could try Ritchie street too i guess. but they r all grey mkt stuff.. get from nokia priority dealer...

I can help u on Theatres tho- hav spent d better part of my stay there only..!
Look no more- Satyam is d place to go- its a multiplex-5-in-1 . my fav among all of them just had to b "Sree". & d tickets r cheap. well,atleast when compared to Delhi !

Spencer's wud b d place to go!! India's largest shopping mall or something.. !

Yeah, Sify iWay/Dishnet DSL cybercafes are pretty well maintained and offer good rates as well.

Try 'Univercell' for buying your cellphone, though their rates are slightly on the higher side. Even better, while shopping around at Spencers look out for mobile phone shops, there are plenty out there and they would have pretty good rates as well.

The Satyam Multiplex is the best theater around here.

kelambakkam , wheres that ? :p old mahab road ?

univercell.. might be better to go to the ones inside the city instead of the velechery branch.. one of my friends had a bad experience there . he got a se whose screen got spoilt in a few days. they wouldnt exchange it and then they made a fuss to service it as well. so he went to the se service center they said that it was a grey market phone and they wouldnt touch it either.. so had to go back to uni and they had a bit fight till it got sorted out somehow

if your staying so far out from the city you should give mayajaal theatres a try as well , quite close from the cts office at old mahab road. tix are costly though 150 for new movies and rs100 after a week. if you drive (car) you gotta pay rs50 toll aswell

lol now thats quite a while back . that time and till a few years ago there were 3 screens , now its renovated and they've added 2 more theatres.

i know kelambakkam my sis studied there :p there is a college called Prof.Dhanapalan College of Engg

in chennai satyam complex is good for movies and dont forget to go to beach.

also check out ritchie street for all the good stuff u want :)

hmm.. satyam mayajaal n ritchie street.. for cell, phone.. i ve to wait for 1 month :p
and btw, why no chennai meet here.. all r hiding now from me... :tongue:
iway is bit far yaar..
this is one place similar to forest.. :(
bye then....

Back