Also available on eBay

Payment Information :
NEFT
Rahul Vasant Jawale
00400 152 3250
ICIC0000040
ICICI - Madhapur Branch

MMID

Note : It takes 1-2 days for us to ship the item. Currently, we can ship to only areas serviced by BlueDart. (Fedex will be available shortly)

Features :
Large LCD Display with Backlight
Measures W, mA, V, Hz, min, KWh, CO2
Smart Three Pin Socket
Memory Retention (KWH, min.)
Blinking LCD to indicate Alarm when KW is over threshold
Counts CO2 generated by Electrical Equipment

General Specifications
Accuracy : Class 1.0
Power Comsumption : Less than 1W
Input : 220V, 50Hz, 10A (Max)
Working Temperature : -25°C to +55°C
Dimensions : 120 x 65 x 55mm (approx.)
Weight : 130gms (approx.)

Details
It can be used to measure various parameters like Voltage (V), Current(mA), Power consumption(kw), Energy usage time(EUT), Energy consumption(kWh), Frequency(Hz) and Carbon Emission (CO2).

Last edited:
@babhishek , package includes adapter for Indian 3-pin socket.

It will be more clear after I upload pictures. But thanks for pointing that out. I will mention it anyways.

Welcome...!

What is the maximum wattage this device can measure. Also, what else you got for us here...!

@asingh , Thanks!! :)

Maximum is 2.2kW or 2200 Watts. Not recommended for inductive loads i.e. motors or compressors.

Further plans include accessories by Akasa (check Akasa.com.tw) and few more things. Unfortunately, it will take some time before we can have them on sale. :)

We may also open GOs if more than a few members are interested.

@babhishek , package includes adapter for Indian 3-pin socket.

It will be more clear after I upload pictures. But thanks for pointing that out. I will mention it anyways.

agreed! however it adds to the bulk and is tough to get into the small crevices/ socket areas sometimes.. thats all - more from a practical usage perspective!

It seems this cannot be used on the absolute Mains of a house or to measure the current draw of an AC Unit or Fan. Is my understanding correct? When will you have models that can handle such loads? Taking this further, can we have something to measure for 3 phase motors?

@Renegade : Pictures uploaded.

@babhishek : Your concern is very well understood. Thanks for highlighting the issue. :)

@axeman : That is correct. The higher model PG09H can measure a maximum load of upto 3.3Kw. But again, give us some time to check check with Meco on this. BTW, Meco has 3 Phase clamp on meters for 3 phase loads. Does this suffice your purpose? Please send me a PM if you are interested in this model and then we can discuss more.

@Renegade , are we allowed to discuss business by Private Messages?

Last edited:
Get it for 1430 from his ebay listing on weekend using mastercard MCWEEKEND1 if seller doesn't increase prices .

i haven't decided the model but i guess i'll go with a higher amperage one. probably PG09H, as it shows TRMS as well. i needed it for one of my projects sometime back.

Price has not been changed. You may place an order at the mentioned rate.
Are you an authorized seller of Meco?
I need to get a multimeter for myself. Need the auto ranging, temperature measuring ones.
I mailed Meco but got no response from them. I am apprehensive of buying from Ebay since the whole market os flooded with fakes.

@hotshot05 , No I am not. However, I have contacts in their Sales Dept. Give me time till tomorrow to see what I can do.

What is the model that you need? If there are more users who wish to buy the same (or similar) model , I can start a GO. But ofcourse, GO will not be possible if you need the item on immediate basis. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back