Mediahome.in Premium Gold Plated 1.5m HDMI Male to Male Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
1611enp.jpg

Mediahome.in Premium Gold Plated 1.5m HDMI Male to Male Cable

nn1ypx.jpg

The latest revision for HDMI doubles the bandwidth of the original and has opened the door for a host of potential new advancements in Home Theater Audio/Video performance. New features such a “Deep Color,” higher color gamut, and high resolution, multi-channel audio formats like Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio will make higher bandwidth demands than ever before. Equipment manufacturers are bringing out new devices to take advantage of these new features.

Be ready for what the future has in store with our HDMI 1.3b cable. These cables have been designed to meet the high bandwidth performance standards set by HDMI 1.3b. The cables are constructed to the highest quality with full triple layer shielding from end to end, strong, solid wire welds and the highest quality materials including high purity copper, gold plated connectors and tin plated conduits.

Specifications:

Connector Type|HDMI male to HDMI male

Connector Finish|Gold

Length|1.5 Meters

Shielding level|Triple

Shielding type|EMI

Ferrite Cores|Yes

Net Jacket|Yes

Supported Resolutions|upto 1080p

HDMI Certified|Yes

HDMI Spec|1.3b

Category 2 Certified|Yes

HDCP Compliant|Yes

CEC Compliant|Yes

ROHS Compliant|Yes

1.3 Device Compatible|Yes

Supports DVD Audio|Yes

Supports SACD|Yes

Supports TrueHD & DTS-HD|Yes

Cost - Rs. 110 Shipped

To Order Visit :

Mediahome.in Premium Gold Plated 1.5m HDMI Male to Male Cable - Mediahome.in

Mediahome.in Premium Gold Plated 1.5m HDMI Male to Male Cable - eBay.in

I ordered one through your website today. To be shipped to Gwalior. Also WD 500GB has been ordered today. I hope I receive both items within a day or two. Thanks. Please update the status through pm or email. Thanks.

Just ordered this off your website. Need to wait a few hours for your account to be approved. Please do ship it out as soon as you get the payment confirmation.

Cheers!

I think the dealer is away for some personal reasons. Please call up his contact numbers and check

Phone switched off !!!

Tried and tried

perhaps this guys doing this on the side, if u r a dealer u can not keep ure contact mobile switched off unless u wish to put off ppl..

I ordered one cable last night. Please send your bank details so I can make the transfer. Already PMed you.

Not sure when you ordered, but dealer is out due to personal reasons, Guess you need to see it before ordering it IMHO.
vijayshimla said:
Phone switched off !!!
Tried and tried
perhaps this guys doing this on the side, if u r a dealer u can not keep ure contact mobile switched off unless u wish to put off ppl..

^^^

Shouldn't this be made more prominent on the web site (and the forums here) ?

I ordered an MP21 3 weeks back, and made the payment also. No response yet. Also send a PM to the mod of this subforum, no response from him either.

Thanks !

Abhinav

@ Mediahome. I want to you to clear all you backlogs here. Reply to everyone before proceeding to take any more orders. Have closed all your threads.

@All, I'll try to contact him and update here. Please do not place any more order with him till we say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back