Current Specs :
Dell Inspiron 14
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40 Gz
4 GB RAM
500GB HDD
Intel 4 series express chipset family video card
3yrs old

Problem :
Cant even play a game like DoTA on full graphics, always freezes n then jumps or lags.
Cant even play MW 2 ..... freeze - jump - freeze - dead.... couldnt make past first scenario... was impossible... always dead.

I'm a college student and need to take my laptop out everyday but I'd also like to play games on my laptop when I'm home which I'm not able to. Heck, even Age of Mythology used to lag when on high details. Its hell honestly. Please advice on a decent laptop on which I can at least play some good games xD. Also I like to play MMORPGS if that provides you with some detail but I'm stuck with Runescape and Ragnarok Online (which by the way also lags many times)

I also have a monitor which I sometimes like to connect to the laptop while working / gaming + working.

Dell used to provide the "customize" option which I think it stopped now. It only lets you customize what kind of free bag you want with your laptop....

If there is any way I can probably upgrade my current laptop for better experience n it'll be cheaper please let me know? I'd really like to save a few bucks but I know that a gaming laptop I'm asking for wont be really cheap.

Please note : I have relatives in UK and Japan and if I can get international warranty coverage I wouldnt mind buying a laptop from either of those countries if I can get a good config for cheaper.

Thank you very much!

Back