Audio MEElectronics M11+ vs SoundMagic E10 vs Brainwavz ProAlpha vs VSonic GR02 BassEdition

Best IEM for bass under 2.5k

• MEElectronics M11+

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • SoundMagic E10

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Brainwavz ProAlpha

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • VSonic GR02 Bass Edition

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • MEElectronics M21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sHanKzZz

Disciple
Considering these IEMs are similarly priced in India i.e. ~INR 2400 which ones are better?
First and foremost I want them to be durable, really stretching my budget, and then some to get these, dont want them to pass out on me soon... i really like to "feel" the bass... i mostly listen to electronic, trance and also pop and R&B, some instrumentals, and recently dubstep, and a wee bit of rock sometimes too... not fixed really... :lol:
the source sadly, is nothing good... its either gonna be my laptop or my Nokia C6-01
these are the ones i shortlisted

MEElectronics M11+
SoundMagic E10
Brainwavz ProAlpha (ViSang R02)
VSonic GR02 BassEdition

Also in Consideration
MEElectronics M21 (INR 1400)

ps.- had already ordered the M11+s from flipkart after days of non stop research, then cancelled the order after a day and ordered the VSonics on monday, from hifinage (STILL havent got them, dumb stupid moronic Ondot Couriers... bluedart surface wouldv been faster than Ondot air), wanted to get some feelers from the community anyway... leave out this last part while replying please :bleh:

Hi shankzzz,

According to joker - "The VSonic GR02 Bass Edition is one of the better bass-heavy earphones I've heard without being a bass monster".

Now to the courier, You have not received it till now because there was a Raksha Bandhan festival came in between and that day courier service would be closed, you will receive the courier on Monday or Tuesday. We have been told by the BlueDart Area Manager that BlueDart surface took almost 4-5 days by surface as they don't carry item having value more than 1k by Air.

i know about joker's thread mate, was just looking to get inputs from other experienced people in here... im still tensed after shelling out 2.5k... and just call it boredom that im doing this post, sundays are slowwwww

as for the courier, it reached bombay on the 1st of august, since then its stuck there?! it barely takes 4-5 hours from bombay to surat! and prob is i dont really stay in surat... i live somewhere remote... they will get delivered to my cab driver's place and il go there to collect it whenever i get the chance... havent been musicless for so many days ever... :( :annoyed:

same story for me bought E10 from flipkart ......saw VSonic GR02 at hifinage..............cancelled E10 (also i was a bit skeptical that weather mic of E10M would work on my NeoV)............ordered GR02 from hifinage
hope courier does not get stuck like urs..........looks like Flipkart lost 2 orders and HiFiNage gained....lolz

Any way can any one compare the GR99 and E10......the rating for GR99 is rated higher in jokers thread......... @abhi_jollyguy
have you heard both E10M and GR99..........which will be better bass wise....in quality of course.........

Last edited by a moderator:
sbuch

We have never heard E10 because never found them interesting to buy E10, We cannot listen to GR99 because we have to open it's packaging to listen them and we don't do such thing to listen to IEM and sell that IEM's to our customers said that they are brand new. All the IEMs are in the sealed pack carton box.

We really very much trust joker's rating and his description as I and esanthosh found him an excellent guy to review IEMs.

now what you have asked better quality bass so if joker's score rating and his comment to be trusted so VSonic GR02 Bass Edition will be having better quality bass.

I haven't heard any them, but I have to say that the accessories (13 pairs of ear-tips) supplied with the VSonic's have to beat all the other contenders hollow. Even much more expensive IEMs don't come with so many tips. Given their high rating, I don't think anyone is going to regret them.

@abhi_jollyguy
any chance that you could ship in those GR06.....

I was telling my friend about your site and he was interested at those GR99..........so was wondering about the comparison

Last edited by a moderator:
GR06 is really good. On a brief listen, reminds me a lot of GR07. Like GR07, may need a bit more time to appreciate. If priced right, could be end up as one of the best choices in that 3-5K price range.

sHanKzZz and sbuch

do post some brief impressions when you receive your GR02'S. i am planning to get one . just a little skeptical if the sound signature would be a little too warmish and upfront for my sonic "taste"

In our city, mostly all couriers do go by this route only. We don't know the reason behind this. Whether it is shipped by any courier. We guess but not sure that bluedart also go in such a way but they don't update their status like other courier companies. They only update their status like From Gwalior to destination city followed by the approximate time of reaching the destination.

reading up all those claims of gr02 being much better than the gr06 overall on head fi makes me wonder if it is the same case as was during the TW where the treble emphasis gave people a perception of a much clearer output....brings up some confusion too as joker gives it a rating of 7.6......but he also says there is a slight hint of sibilance on the treble front (treble being on the hotter side i guess is what he means ) and bass bleed on occasion which i feel might bring up some listener fatigue (which i hate) ...... only time will tell...i plan to get the gr 02 by this weekend.....people describing gr06 as having a small veil between the listener and the earphone sounds interesting .... but atleast one thing i can assume , gr02 can not bring the airiness , layering and separation which gr06 might offer.....even though people claim it to be better than the latter.....lets hope hifinage is able to stock up both gr06 and gr07 soon enough

GR06, much like GR07 is low on dynamics. The music feels a bit constrained. But, veil? I am not so sure. Anyways, I'd need to try out GR02BE to be sure though.

GRO6's midrange seems to be limited by the softer note presentation just like its bass. Since the dynamics of a phone lie in the mid range , i am guessing that's the reason it feels a bit constrained and lacks that single wow factor.

Back