Audio MEElectronics M11+ vs SoundMagic E10 vs Brainwavz ProAlpha vs VSonic GR02 BassEdition

Best IEM for bass under 2.5k

• MEElectronics M11+

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • SoundMagic E10

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Brainwavz ProAlpha

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • VSonic GR02 Bass Edition

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • MEElectronics M21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sbuch
comparing with m2- M2 even though is priced higher, there's something quite not right about it....its a placement or positional issue..it dosen't throw out sonic cues pin pointing which part of the room a particular instrument is placed in...... it sounds small as in music playing in a cramped congested room. . there's no sense of space ....i have discussed this with esanthosh a couple of times too...
in terms of bass response, m2 has a similar soft bass impact like the gr02 but its not quite as airy as gr02. midrange clarity seems a tad better on the m2 but the lack of soundstage depth kills the listening pleasure(at least for me) . separation is better on the gr02 . Again i prefer the GR02 more than my m2's .

Which m2 are you talking about here, dude? The Brainwavz?

People, all the IEM stated in this thread meet my budget requirements. However my primary concern is Isolation.

I am coming from the Klipsch S4 which had amazing Isolation, obviously the earphones mentioned in this thread probably cant be compared to the S4 but I travel in the mumbai locals and they are noisy, incredibly noisy hence any Idea which of these could give me the best Isolation possible.

Dude, when do we expect GR02 BE to be available on hifinage. 10 days have turned into too long a wait..:unsure:

- - - Updated - - -

Also one more question, from the experienced pros.. Lynx-india seem to have shut shop. From where else we can get Fischer audio IEMs ? They seem to have rave reviews..

Agreed. The costs+shipping are nowhere close to what Lynx guys were offering. My only grouse is with customs. What would be an affordable shipping way that ensures i get to track my shipment and don't have to undergo too many hassles. I am from Mumbai.
p.s Never imported a single item. Hence the questions :)

ok..my dilemma is that i wanted a gr8 sounding earphone under 2500...along with a MICROPHONE for using with my GALAXY S2.....so i was considering the SOUNDMAGIC E10Ms ,,.... any suggestions for this problem?...coz u kno its gr8 to answer calls too while listening to music without takin out the phones!....

- - - Updated - - -

ok..my dilemma is that i wanted a gr8 sounding earphone under 2500...along with a MICROPHONE for using with my GALAXY S2.....so i was considering the SOUNDMAGIC E10Ms ,,.... any suggestions for this problem?...coz u kno its gr8 to answer calls too while listening to music without takin out the phones!....

hi ppl...i just ordered GR02 BASS EDITION from HIFINAGE.COM....they have confirmed the order...but strangely..i wasnt asked for payment online or bank transfer. Does that mean it is understood as Cash on Delivery mode of payment???

- - - Updated - - -

order cleared...waiting for them!!!

hi ppl...i just ordered GR02 BASS EDITION from HIFINAGE.COM....they have confirmed the order...but strangely..i wasnt asked for payment online or bank transfer. Does that mean it is understood as Cash on Delivery mode of payment???

order cleared...waiting for them!!!

@abhi_jollyguy can help you here.

I dunno if they have CoD model of payment, if they do then it is wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back