Meet Amaravati: The New Capital Of Andhra Pradesh

It's definitely a loss for a small percentage but again its a gain for majority for farmers.

It's been said that people are opposing to give away lands, First of all people agreed to give away farming lands expecting a 10X profit for their present land rates. But later after when the YS 420 made people believe and spread the wrong information, 40% people did go back.

Farming sector from these 29 villages will definitely be affected but having said so, he should make sure loss turns in to gain from other regions. Rayalseema, which is said to be drought hit region with less hope for Farming is being made to become farming worth zone with the projects like Pattiseema.

The next 2years are crucial for this Govt or else they will loose out.

Last edited:
I still don't understand the need to build the Capital city by acquiring fertile lands and at a place where the land prices are already more than Hyderabad, even before the construction. All the fertile lands will now be converted to concrete jungle, and also the cost of development will be huge to a state which is already in massive deficit budget. This will have some impact on Agriculture in the state. There are so many acres of Govt land available in other parts of state, but this decision was taken just based on lobbying. With little to no help from the center, Mr. Naidu has to play his cards well, otherwise he will be in lot of trouble. I have huge respect for him but this time I think he has fallen to lobbying and caste politics.

Back