MEGA offer: Get Compaq 15 (4th Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Free DOS) for....wait for it 18k

ok people here you go....i thought why to cry over spilt milk....anyway here is the complete info for those haven't bought and who have.

Get HP compaq 15 with Core i3+ 4GB DDR3+ 500GB HDD….blah blah for 18k. here its how.

1. Student acct: 1299Rs create student acct, expires on aug 15th i guess
2.Desidime forum Offer:1299Rs off look in exclusive section for more details you will get a mail with coupon code from DD. expires aug 15th
3.OLX AD: 1000Rs create a ad in laptop section on OLX, u will get a mail with code. Redeem it. expiry sep XX
4.Flipkart APP offer: 2000Rs off login via Flipkart app. it was available for 2hrs before it was withdrawn.
5.SBI 10%off : 2000Rs approx off no need to explain. expires on 18th.

for those who have got this laptop register for 2 year extended warranty. Mine is approved and I am awaiting final email with confirmation code.
Sorry for misinformation earlier, HP Customer care is to be blamed for that. I repeat 2 years extended warranty is valid on this laptop-expires on aug 31 if you have registered.

Got that for 22K (with SBI offer) and it is totally worth IMHO, Stunned after opening the box - It looks beautiful. Up & Running Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS.

aw6YY8hl.jpg

Open Side View

CvBFE3Gl.jpg

Close Lid View

5wLYmzrl.jpg

And The HP Bag

2DQTSBtl.jpg

When did you order?
i order on 18th but did not get any bad with it, did you pay any extra?

Got that for 22K (with SBI offer) and it is totally worth IMHO, Stunned after opening the box - It looks beautiful. Up & Running Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS.

aw6YY8hl.jpg

Open Side View

CvBFE3Gl.jpg

Close Lid View

5wLYmzrl.jpg

And The HP Bag

2DQTSBtl.jpg

When did you order?
i order on 18th but did not get any bad with it, did you pay any extra?

Contact FK customer care, if you already what they have to say...complain about it at their Facebook page to get their attention . Ask for store credit which will be equal to price of 15 inch laptop bag. Everybody received the bag. You can't miss it....a very good option to store the laptop when not in use.

Btw according to order FK order page ;
  • Order Date: 18 August, 2014 6:54 PM

Contact FK customer care, if you already what they have to say...complain about it at their Facebook page to get their attention . Ask for store credit which will be equal to price of 15 inch laptop bag. Everybody received the bag. You can't miss it....a very good option to store the laptop when not in use.

Btw according to order FK order page ;
  • Order Date: 18 August, 2014 6:54 PM

Can you tell me your Order ID?
I contacted FK CC, the say that you have not availed any brand offers, and there is no mention of a bag in your order.
I think ill have to go to the facebook page now

I ordered on 17th
I got hp basic model laptop bag along with laptop
Laptop is sleek and looking good
Installed windows 8.1 got from acm and installed drivers
Boot time is good under 20sec. Very good VFM laptop
Grt going
BTW i got laptop for 22k

Can you tell me your Order ID?
I contacted FK CC, the say that you have not availed any brand offers, and there is no mention of a bag in your order.
I think ill have to go to the facebook page now

Yes....in my order there is no bag mentioned too, I think nobody's order the bag mentioned as offer but most of the people get the bag....It is pure bad luck though.

Bag will be bundled with the laptop box no matter if you avail any brand offer or not.... I think those who packed your order can be blame or the stockiest who supplied the model to 'WS Retail' didn't forward the bag during packing (maybe lack of stock).

There is no need to avail any HP Brand (Back To College Offer) offer to get the bag....and FYI to avail Brand Offer a customer only can apply after the laptop get deliver at his place (along with bag).

BTW....I applied for Brand Offer after 3/4 days the laptop get delivered without contacting the stupid Help Line / Phone Support (as they will rejected it at first place) and extended my warranty for for total 2 Years upto 18/08/2017 (peace of mind)....didn't go for electronics goodies though at extra cost as I feel I don't need them (which contain HP -> 8GB Pen drive -> Wired Mouse -> Headsets)

And HP silently forward the Care Pack Certificate in my E-mail ID, The procedure is all online process & smooth but user need to have a document scanner handy to scan document.

Last edited:
Back