Memorex 4.7GB 16X DVD-R 100 Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
why is it that the package i recieved only has the first disk as memorex and all the others as DYNEX?
is it the same product with a different name?
Please clarify

Edit: i guess its the same media mcc thing with a different name.

whats code of the media vivek.

also please clarify if all the media has same codes. i too am interested. whats the price shipped to mumbai.

yes the media had the same codes 1000/- bucks for 100 and 200/- for shipping. The brand is DYNEX.
I am sure we can find this at Lammy for the same price and thus avoid the 200/- shipping charges.
Vivek

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unique Disc Identifier : [DVD-R:MCC 03RG20 ]
Disc & Book Type : [DVD-R] - [DVD-R]
Manufacturer Name : [Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.]
Manufacturer ID : [MCC 03RG20 ]
Blank Disc Capacity : [2,298,496 Sectors = 4.71 GB (4.38 GiB)]
[ DVD Identifier V5.0.1 - DVD Identifier - Your DVD, HD DVD & Blu-ray Companion ]

DYNEX , NATIONAL , LAGOON , and 100's of brands will have the MCC 03RG20 code as this code is abused a lot and a lot of fakes sell all around the world. vivek please burn these and post the scans.

Dynex DVD-R MCC 03RG20 16x
here is the link vivek , they are not even worth 10 bucks rofl they sell of 8 bucks here in delhi without a bargain but by other names mainly NATIONAL . if u love ur data dont even think about storing in them , if they are give aways its allright for being used once. they will turn into costers very soon.

Vivek, I'm not here to answer the speculation which is being thrown out of proportion. You already have the codes mentioned by me in the post & believe me, i have been using these disc to burn movies & data without any issue for past 5 months. No intention to sell/hide any details buddy (yes i mixed up the name). If i had any, I would not h'v posted correct Identifier output

geeky_78 said:
Vivek, I'm not here to answer the speculation which is being thrown out of proportion. You already have the codes mentioned by me in the post & believe me, i have been using these disc to burn movies & data without any issue for past 5 months.

^Dude, when u say it LOUD n CLEAR that Memorex is what u r selling, ppl expect it to be just that!

guys these are 100 % fake MCC discs, i can bet my life on this one. they are found all over the world as a matter of fact. geeky_78 the matter is not the fact that the dvds burn fine , u using them or not . its misrepresentation on your part about the product . had u mentioned the brand as DYNEX i am sure people would have searched the net or asked or what ever before they executed the deal.

these discs , or the so called MCC discs can be got in lammy also for 8 bucks easily , u buy more get them even for 6 - 7 bucks depending on the palce and person u getting it from. why would a buyer want to spend 200 bucks shipping and get fakes and then get this defense that they work fine.

its like selling a fake ipod and saying IT PLAYS SONG.

ok....guys. If the disks are el cheapo ones that are available at lammy...NO problem, i will keep them and use it for el cheapo backups.

Geeky_78, i was promised memorex.i seriously dont want to spend another 200 bucks to ship the thing back to you..would you be kind enough to return 40% of the amount i paid for them...ie 400/- bucks and we will forget this entire issue.

let me know please
vivek

Vivek, these are not El cheapo disc. if for some reason u think u r stuck up with the speculation thrown around then please return the spindle ASAP. I'm closing this thread & will wait for you to return the spindle

well, i did PM him yesterday and asked him to return what i paid and pay for shipping it back.

Still waiting for a response, either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back