Memory Card locked

subushady

Disciple
Hello everyone,

my friend has locked his memory card and forgot the password and now he has got a new phone and the card wont open.

Can you please help me out.

Details:
Old Phone : Nokia 6233
New Phone: Nokia 5610 Music Edition
Memory Card: Kingston Micro SD 1 GB

Thanking you all in advance,

Thanks,
Subu

try formatting the card in a symbian based phone, it just might work if u don't really need the data on the card.

i formatted one of my friend's locked mini sd used on a Nokia 6280 using the Nokia N73ME:hap2:

yogeshtulsiani said:
try formatting the card in a symbian based phone, it just might work if u don't really need the data on the card.

i formatted one of my friend's locked mini sd used on a Nokia 6280 using the Nokia N73ME:hap2:

The problem with this is that, the card is micro sd and i am not able to find a cell phone with Symbian in which we can use micro sd card...i guess if i find that my problem will be solved...thanks for the help

the nokia e50/51 based on the symbian OS use microSD cards. I don't exactly remember, but if there is FExplorer installed on the Symbian phone, the password on the card can also be recovered from a specific system. That way u won't have to format ur memory card:hap2:

Back