Memory Cards

Ok guys please suggest 2 me a Memory card to choose for my new nokia N73...
I heard there is a new 2 Gb Mini sd card tht nokia was planning to release (MU 36 i guess) Is it out yet in indian markets ? Guys i would be thankful if u could tell me about which brands of cards r reliable and in wat capacities they r available... preferably those which i may be able to find here in mumbai...

hey, you bought it... i am just asking that if u get a 2gb card, let me know how much the phone's navigation speed gets effected, so that when i get one later in the year, i get a 1gb or 2gb card accordingly :p

2gb cards work perfectly with N70. It even works on 6681/0. About the speed, i'm not sure. But I have two 1gb cards lying around anyways so it may be a long time before i get one of those.

And as of right now, only Kingston is producing the 2gb Rs-DV, other companies are yet to pick up.

hey...i lost me frnd 1gig rs-dv.....and he wants me to get him one again......i don mind the cheapest quality card.....i tried in a few places...and the min i cud get one was for 1k....[here in chennai].....any idea if i cud get it for less somewhr around here.....

Back