Men are more intelligent then women.

Thats becos “Men have larger brains than women by about 10 per cent and larger brains confer greater brain power, so men must necessarily be on average more intelligent than women.†:bleh:

Desert Rose said:
Thats becos “Men have larger brains than women by about 10 per cent and larger brains confer greater brain power, so men must necessarily be on average more intelligent than women.†:bleh:

exactly ,they are more intelligent bcos they have larger brain....what were u thinking ... :rofl:

heman said:
exactly ,they are more intelligent bcos they have larger brain....what were u thinking ... :rofl:
Being a feminist and a minority..i think i will lose out in this race ...well ..well..my friend, Time alone will answer all these questions and not any biased research carried out by an egoistic male!

now, coming to the point, why are u males so proud of tht sentence when someone sayz males are more intelligent..fact is..credit must go to god for putting some extra weight to your brain ..otherwise we wud have still seen about 3-4 crores of DoDos on this planet! :rofl:
PS: now dont ague with me cos u know wht my siggy says...right? :devil:

bah..another men vs women.. why dont we ever agree, that both are best in their areas or fields.. and life is not without complete without each other.. there may be differences and similarities and thats wat brings them together.. reminds me again of hum tum... hmm...

actually if you look at it from a philosophical point of view and a unbiased analytical one then men are more 'intelligent' going by the social definitions of intelligent...I'm not sure as to why [I didn't read that article] but people have speculated as to theories regarding the X and Y chromosome which in males develop competitive drive while females tend to be very clone like

All throughout history its mostly been men who have been at the forefront of philosophy or "intelligence" unless you count I.Q. then there have been women with high I.Q.s as well but much fewer in number

why is it that the human ambassador of intelligence.albert einstien,[and I doubt any will disagree on that as most people usually associate him with intelligence] was male?...

Intelligence is relative much like everything else in this relatively defined universe

Back