Mesa got my new k800i

draz

Disciple
Hi guys,

So i finally got my Se k800i.

But sony micro M2 memory cards are only available upto 1gb...no 2gb cards available.

Also the 1gb cards are priced exorbitantly for 4.5 to 5 k :S

Any one knows where the cheapest micro m2 cards are available right now..preferable 2gb or 1gb.

well i got it from UK. My cousin bought it for some 250 pounds in sept. his visit to india got delayed else i wud have got it then itself.

But i guess the k790i is available for almost same cost in india too now

well my cousin got this w810i and i got this k800i.

Yesterday , i went on relentlessly comparing the walkman fone 's audio quality to k800's and the former beat it in every department as far as audio is concerned.

only when i used w810i's ear plugs cud the audio quality be almost same but still the w series has the trademark mega bass which gives in a nice kick.

the video/cam features though are really cool. the burst mode also is very handy where it takes 3 to 4 consequtive pics and u can decide the best one.

But max 1 gb cards are available in the market as of now. And frankly..its very less if u wanna use it as a cam n walkman both.

Wonder when the 2 gb M2 cards are coming out?

Stick said:
Viking,

Do you have W800i?

will get one in a fewdays ., but the k800i has one battery problem if images are clicked in high resolution with flash., say 15-18 snaps and batry is down by half

thats normal.. you do use the xenon flash, the screen as viwefinder, then saving the pic... It would eat up your battery... although it shouldnt be down by half..

Viking said:
will get one in a fewdays ., but the k800i has one battery problem if images are clicked in high resolution with flash., say 15-18 snaps and batry is down by half

I'm talking about W800i:)
Can you just tell me How many days, so I can stop my hunt for New W800i?

Hmmm . No such battery problems in my k790. . I just took 10 pics with flash on . Not that much change. . Also the keypad has now become slightly loose and is infact quite nice (maybe i have got used to it). . . As for the music quality . It is great in mine. .
And the fact there are games like galaxy of fire. . Makes having it a nice time pass. :)

aka911 said:
Hmmm . No such battery problems in my k790. . I just took 10 pics with flash on . Not that much change. . Also the keypad has now become slightly loose and is infact quite nice (maybe i have got used to it). . . As for the music quality . It is great in mine. .
And the fact there are games like galaxy of fire. . Makes having it a nice time pass. :)

i think the firmware must be the culprit as i had got the k800i in october., then it was still in a nascent stage., that must be the issue i guess.

well guys, any idea when the 2gb Micro M2 mem cards will be available for k800i. 1gb is pretty less if u wanna store mp3s and also pics .

Back