1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
12 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Miui isnt my cup of tea
10 days old phone.

Perfect condition. Price non-negotiable, fixed.

Would prefer Bangalore buyers. Hoping to avoid the hassle of packaging for shipping.

Attachments

• F80DD6A6-4792-457C-A764-4ED44B2965AC.jpeg
    F80DD6A6-4792-457C-A764-4ED44B2965AC.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 304
  • A1DC244A-3236-4428-8698-5C4915D23294.jpeg
    A1DC244A-3236-4428-8698-5C4915D23294.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 9F2CEB75-0C9C-404F-8C1F-85C367B130F9.jpeg
    9F2CEB75-0C9C-404F-8C1F-85C367B130F9.jpeg
    283.3 KB · Views: 262
  • CEE6F5DC-042F-478F-B25D-58D8F0FDA5D8.jpeg
    CEE6F5DC-042F-478F-B25D-58D8F0FDA5D8.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 320
  • DF63C5B9-7B1E-4298-9637-A3DAC245CF2E.jpeg
    DF63C5B9-7B1E-4298-9637-A3DAC245CF2E.jpeg
    444.6 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
I am in Bangalore and interested, but would it be possible for you to wait till salary day lol?
I like the phone and price is right, but just a little tied with finances this month.
Let me know if that works, I'll come and pick it up first week of next month.

I am in Bangalore and interested, but would it be possible for you to wait till salary day lol?
I like the phone and price is right, but just a little tied with finances this month.
Let me know if that works, I'll come and pick it up first week of next month.
Pming you

Can't you just install Nova Launcher on it?
I do. In fact I have paid versions of Nova and sesame both. Love using it but gesture navigation doesnt work with non-system launchers. Also arrow os was earlier available for this but now it isn't and hardly any other custom rom options available.

Overall it's a lovely device for the price and i almost love it. The only two things that make me let this go -
1. Smaller reason - Gesture navigation
2. Bigger reason - Xiaomi promises 4 years of security patches. But my phone is right now on the Feb patch. What's the point if those updates arrive once every 4-5 months. I wish youtubers who regurgitate info from company presentations also talk about on ground realities for once.

Still will say this - Sad to let this go. I have almost stopped using my iPhone since I got this 2 weeks ago. Amazing battery life and fast enough charging. And boy has miui become 10x smoother than before.

I need an Android so will probably go for either the gt2 Or iqoo 9 se since they supposedly provide more frequent updates.

I've always used Nova launcher on android, since my first Android phone in 2013. I don't even know what it's like to use an Android phone without it.

Have been using Sesame since it was in early release phase. It's lovely, but some features have stopped working since Android 12.

My wife has the same phone you're selling, it's definitely better for not weighing as much as a brick.

I'm actually moving from Poco X3 Pro to this one.
I thought I'd need the performance but I basically play no games. Also have a Razer Kishi controller to go with it, still never played mobile games except some emulation.

Mi 11 Lite is the lightest phone in the market, hence I thought it'd be a cool sidegrade.

I do. In fact I have paid versions of Nova and sesame both. Love using it but gesture navigation doesnt work with non-system launchers. Also arrow os was earlier available for this but now it isn't and hardly any other custom rom options available.

Overall it's a lovely device for the price and i almost love it. The only two things that make me let this go -
2. Bigger reason - Xiaomi promises 4 years of security patches. But my phone is right now on the Feb patch. What's the point if those updates arrive once every 4-5 months. I wish youtubers who regurgitate info from company presentations also talk about on ground realities for once.

Still will say this - Sad to let this go. I have almost stopped using my iPhone since I got this 2 weeks ago. Amazing battery life and fast enough charging. And boy has miui become 10x smoother than before.

I need an Android so will probably go for either the gt2 Or iqoo 9 se since they supposedly provide more frequent updates.
I would rather recommend moto edge series older edge 20 metal frame ,newer edge 30 complete plastic ( I am awaiting durability test) and also edge 20 pro with metal frame.

Points of concern would be how frequently do they push updates and availability of after sales service. Otherwise moto phones seem to be no non-sense phones unlike other chineese counterparts.

I would rather recommend moto edge series older edge 20 metal frame ,newer edge 30 complete plastic ( I am awaiting durability test) and also edge 20 pro with metal frame.

Points of concern would be how frequently do they push updates and availability of after sales service. Otherwise moto phones seem to be no non-sense phones unlike other chineese counterparts.
Have a had a very poor experience with Moto Z. After sales service was responsive but the quality of repairs were quite poor. Have had to visit service centers thrice in the past decade. Two of those visits were for moto phones (G and Z). Terrible quality control. Anecdotal experience.

im using this mobile since 10 days i got April security patch 4 days ago.i don't think it's delayed much.

Thank you. I could only find time to test the phone yesterday and I have had no issues with the device. It is in the condition promised and works perfectly.

Back