Mi Soundbar, is it worth ?

Ramadhir Singh

Wasseypur
Adept
looking for a budget soundbar for guest room TV. does anyone has experience with Mi Soundbar.

if not MI what other brands i can look up for, in budget range ?
other option JBL Bar Studio @6k ( https://in.jbl.com/JBL+BAR+STUDIO.html?dwvar_JBL BAR STUDIO_color=Black-EMEA-Current)

I have visited reliance digital & JBL showrooms, non of them have anything in budget range ( priced very high compared to online price even in company websites)

TIA

looking for a budget soundbar for guest room TV. does anyone has experience with Mi Soundbar.

if not MI what other brands i can look up for, in budget range ?
other option JBL Bar Studio @6k ( https://in.jbl.com/JBL+BAR+STUDIO.html?dwvar_JBL BAR STUDIO_color=Black-EMEA-Current)

I have visited reliance digital & JBL showrooms, non of them have anything in budget range ( priced very high compared to online price even in company websites)

TIA
Realme 100w soundbar is a good option. Heard it is very good for the price. You can lookup for a review by geekyranjit in youtube

You can lookup for a review by geekyranjit in youtube
thank for the reply. yes the issues with ranjit's review is he keep on reviewing new stuffs and finding out newer things best// hard to take any decision based on on YouTube reviews.

I seen one JBL model was on sale on herman store ( ~7k) , but when i went to audition it, sound quality is average at max. Somehow i started to feel JBL products are too much hyped.

I'm also inclining towards Philips at this stage and thinking to stretch my budget ~10k.

thank for the reply. yes the issues with ranjit's review is he keep on reviewing new stuffs and finding out newer things best// hard to take any decision based on on YouTube reviews.

I seen one JBL model was on sale on herman store ( ~7k) , but when i went to audition it, sound quality is average at max. Somehow i started to feel JBL products are too much hyped.

I'm also inclining towards Philips at this stage and thinking to stretch my budget ~10k.
If all you want is clearer dialogs then a regular sound bar will do. If you want movie style thump and bass then definitely buy a sound bar with a woofer.

The Mi soundbar is decent at what it does but at the same price you can get soundbars with woofers. Look at Boat, Blaupunkt etc

Does your TV have HDMI ARC?

Back