MI TV

I have a few friends with Mi units of varying sizes. Most of them are content with their purchase. one guy in particular had to wait a long time for installation as he had booked it right next to the launch. Now they have those issues sorted out i guess. Otherwise on paper it looks like a good choice.

I have the 50" . Love it. Smart functionality works great, even kodi.
Cons: only 2.4G wifi. This has not been an issue for me though. But something to note.
Powering on takes 45 sec. Otherwise Putting into standby is cumbersome. We got used to it..

Nope purchased their launch model of 55 inch they never updated it gives false promise of updating it after a year they told that they will unable to provide update and provided us with 1000 rs mi box discount code not worth purchasing in my opinion

All tv manufactures are in the same bandwagon. I have got a few updates both for mi box 3s and mi tv 42 inch. They are still better than others in my personal opinion

Other option is OnePlus where one might get a decent software updates. Others are meh!!

I have the 50" . Love it. Smart functionality works great, even kodi.
Cons: only 2.4G wifi. This has not been an issue for me though. But something to note.
Powering on takes 45 sec. Otherwise Putting into standby is cumbersome. We got used to it..
All wifi, loading time and even regular updates issues can be resolved by using an amazon fire stick. Isn't it? Assuming everything else is great with the TV.

pros:
a very good picture quality
price range
cons:
No patch wall update
No data saver option available
No sound quality
Tv is very slow loading apps/videos
Screen mirroring is lagging
Post automatically merged:

pros:
a very good picture quality