FS: Mobile Mi3 delivered Yesterday. sim never inserted and no account created

laugh

Disciple
3 (1).jpg 3 (2).jpg Was at two minds when buying because I always wanted a dual sim. The size is too big for my liking.

Did not bother inserting a simcard and checking. Did not link a google account or Xiaomi account.

Charged it, listened to FM for few minutes, took few pictures and thats all.

Attachments

• 3 (3).jpg
    3 (3).jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 278
Check now please and let me know if it's not visible.

Thank You Mods for responding so fast!

Last edited:
People are asking if I can list on ebay. I can but would prefer not to. Don't want to spend too much time on this.

I don't have feedback, true but I am not a new member. It would be great if I can sell to a local person. Alternatively if you have a friend in chennai you can ask him to get delivery and ship it to you.

Why not put the sim inside and check whether the phone works. Many Mi3s have sim card detection issues and it would be better to check for this issue now rather than sell it to someone later and then have him discover this issue.

I don't want to use the phone as someone is going to end up buying it. If someone is very interested to buy I can insert the Sim and check for it over a skype video call. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Bump. Will wait for 24-36 hours and if it's not sold will sell it to a friend who is interested.

Last edited:
Back