Mi4 launched and listed in flipkart

I take it you've had a bug-free ride. Others haven't been so lucky. Definitely not the best ROM OOB, imho.

This. TBH, aftermarket roms are never stable and no one has the time to report stuff to devs anyways.

There was/is a rom though for nexus 5 named cataclysm which was super stable when compared to stock rom.

Well the only advantage the OPO has over the MI4 is the bigger screen,the larger storage and community support of course.
Also the sandstone finish makes a lot of difference to people who care about looks.
Also the white over black debate is useless, pointless and endless. cos everyone for their own.
But its wrong to say that white doesn't sell.

If you have seen and handles iPhone 6 (not plus) mi4 is almost similar sized , but thicker and less slippery and the screen on that thing is awesome. Just the fact that it runs MIUI has to be counted as disadvantage though.
The disadvantage is it looks like an iphone 6 knock off.

The build quality of MI4 is much much better then that of the OnePlus one. Surely OnePlus is a great looking solid device but its fragile when compared to MI4. Protruding LCD, easily scratchable/bumpable chrome trim coupled with the large phone size gives a good enough reason to go in for a MI4 whose metal band just like iPhone 4 is pretty solid when compared. Also MI4 will have tons more accessories then OnePlus. Just hit eBay and already MI4 has better and cheaper cases then OnePlus even though not a single offcial unit is sold in India till date.

But at this price point I would say OnePlus wins with a 64GB storage and better community support. Xiomai & Flipkart missed a trick or two with the pricing and the colour options. LTE or no LTE makes no sense here in India as LTE would not only be scarce and expensive then 3G but also results in a worser battery life for the phone as compared to 3G or 2G for that matter.[DOUBLEPOST=1422518004][/DOUBLEPOST]
The disadvantage is it looks like an iphone 6 knock off.
I think you meant iPhone 4/4s. The Mi Note and Note Pro are more iPhone 6 knock offs.

I'll wait for Mi Note or Note Pro and stick with my Mi3 as I need bigger screen, more storage and better sound. By the way, last night my mi3 got MIUIv6 update.

Personally I would pick the OPO over the Mi4 (if I had the money :p )
And also that beautiful 1+1 design. >_<
On a serious note though I would also look into after-sales services/customer service. One cannot simply put that off.

India is now officially Xiaomi's dumping ground. They have launched the non-LTE, 16GB, white model to clear their stocks off.
I don't think that the lack of LTE even matters dude. This is India. :|

Personally I would pick the OPO over the Mi4 (if I had the money :p )
And also that beautiful 1+1 design. >_<
On a serious note though I would also look into after-sales services/customer service. One cannot simply put that off.

I don't think that the lack of LTE even matters dude. This is India. :|
Not that. They're selling the variant which has least demand in China just to clear the stocks.

That says few weeks. So wouldn't it realistically be a month or two? Or am I missing something?

Btw, between the Mi4 & the Honor 6, which one has better build & less heating? Any idea?

That says few weeks. So wouldn't it realistically be a month or two? Or am I missing something?

Btw, between the Mi4 & the Honor 6, which one has better build & less heating? Any idea?
I think if sales for 16gb don't pick up then Xiaomi would be obliged to provide a 64gb. That said, as you pointed out,it could take a month or two to bring in 64gb models.
Regarding build and heating, i think both would be good as they are premium devices although I may be a lil biased towards Honor 6. I have used Mi3 and didn't face any issues whatsoever so assuming same for Mi4.
You can check feedback about Honor 6 from FK HERE which are mostly positive. :)

Back