Micheal jackson Cleared:Your thoughts and opinions

TheBroker

Skilled
Micheal Jackson Has been cleared in his trial.Wht is ur opinion on this

SANTA MARIA, Calif. (Reuters) - Michael Jackson walked out of court a free man on Monday, cleared of all charges in a dramatic sex abuse trial that threatened to destroy his career and send him to prison for nearly two decades.

Jackson gripped the hand of his lead attorney, Tom Mesereau, and dabbed at his face with a tissue as the verdicts were read to a courtroom packed with reporters and about three dozen fans of the 46-year-old entertainer, many of whom broke into prayers or sobs.

Defense lawyer Susan Yu and Jackson's mother, Katherine, wiped away tears as he was hustled from the courtroom and returned to his sprawling Neverland Valley ranch -- where a teenage boy had claimed the singer molested him after nights of heavy drinking.

Jackson, who looked expressionless and gaunt as he left the court, refused comment but blew a kiss to waiting fans. He faced nearly two decades in prison if convicted on 10 counts of lewd acts with a child, giving a minor alcohol and conspiring to commit child abduction, extortion and false imprisonment.

Outside the courthouse, the verdict, which was broadcast around the world, triggered a frenzy among the hundreds of fans who camped there for more than a week awaiting word on Jackson's fate. Many were dressed in white. They hugged each other, cried, threw confetti and set free white doves.

Jackson's defense team left the court without speaking to hundreds of reporters gathered outside from the United States and more than 30 other countries.

Read the Full Story

I cannot really say.... neither can anyone else in the world. People may FEEL that he was guilty and people may FEEL that he was not guilty.

But you can never say.....

I for one, am happy that he was acquitted. DOn't ask why.... I just feel bad for him.....

And looking at the testimony, there were some GLARING holes in the prosecutions's case. Especially the story of the accuser and his family.....

But it is all over now.....

I hope MJ gets back to doing what he does best..... CREATING MUSIC

Back