Android microG_YouTube_Vanced_0.2.4-105 installed but icon is not visible anywhere.

Futureized

Skilled
Reformatted my mobile, had this installers offline, but now after installation cannot find the icon to further download main tool.
Any idea ?

Thanks,
If you direct link to main tool, please message.

Guys a small question what are this 2 different apks ?
Vanced Manager - This allows download and then installation of Youtube Vanced.
Youtube Vanced Micro G ? (not sure use of this)

If vanced is shutdown how is vanced manager able to fetch download from internet ?

Is there any direct apk for Youtube vanced, which does not requires Vanced Manager and Vanced Micro G ?
This shall be really helpful, in case everything is shut down.

Hope I am able to write my doubts clearly.

Is there any direct apk for Youtube vanced, which does not requires Vanced Manager and Vanced Micro G ?
You can install it directly too, but you won't be able to login into your google account. Micro G let's you connect your google account with YouTube vanced and let you sync your YouTube history across devices.

You can install it directly too, but you won't be able to login into your google account. Micro G let's you connect your google account with YouTube vanced and let you sync your YouTube history across devices.
Thanks for clarification, then Micro G is very important here (its no fun watching youtube in guest mode).
So can we omit installation of Vanced Manager and only install Micro G and Youtube vanced installables ?

In other words, what is basic need for Vanced Manager (which downloads Vanced pacakage from internet) ?

Guys a small question what are this 2 different apks ?
Vanced Manager - This allows download and then installation of Youtube Vanced.
Youtube Vanced Micro G ? (not sure use of this)

If vanced is shutdown how is vanced manager able to fetch download from internet ?

This shall be really helpful, in case everything is shut down.

Hope I am able to write my doubts clearly.
Now that vanced itself has shutdown the manager is useless not required. Microg and core yt app is all what you need.

Now that vanced itself has shutdown the manager is useless not required. Microg and core yt app is all what you need.
I'm not sure about manager being useless, It Still prompts for update on Micro G. I myself updated my Micro G today to the latest version trough vanced manager.
Manager comes handy for updates, it's a Hassel manually checking for newer versions of Micro G and installing it.

I'm not sure about manager being useless, It Still prompts for update on Micro G. I myself updated my Micro G today to the latest version trough vanced manager.
Manager comes handy for updates, it's a Hassel manually checking for newer versions of Micro G and installing it.
I never used manager till now so no idea on that part.
Using pretty old ver microg as well ytvanced.
still working!

This is my latest version, no updates available, do you have any further version,

Attachments

• vanced manager.jpg
    vanced manager.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 67
This is my latest version, no updates available, do you have any further version,
No, when I checked your dm today, I realised that my ytv was upto date same as yours but Micro G was a version behind, and right then I got prompt to update it. Updated it after that. These are the latest version available as of now.
There won't be any future versions of ytv but Micro G might get updated.
Using pretty old ver microg as well ytvanced.
You should give latest ytv a try, I liked the sponsor content block feature which they introduced in their last update.

I did it today in a new phone, what I did is install Vanced manager first, then MicroG and then YouTube Vanced. Worked fine.

i have had microg & vanced manager installed since long but never had used it (or yt vanced) after initally facing some errors with them.
anyway i was trying these again y'day, uninstalled old version & installed the latest microg, however yt-vanced kept throwing some 'google server' error repeatedly on trying to sign-in. was about to uninstall the whole vanced kit when i saw this thread. could you pls suggest any workaround to this error?

i have had microg & vanced manager installed since long but never had used it (or yt vanced) after initally facing some errors with them.
anyway i was trying these again y'day, uninstalled old version & installed the latest microg, however yt-vanced kept throwing some 'google server' error repeatedly on trying to sign-in. was about to uninstall the whole vanced kit when i saw this thread. could you pls suggest any workaround to this error?
Get the vanced manager apk...and run it...

Back