Micromax Canvas getting Android 4.4 Kitkat update !!

MrGhost

Adept
Great news for Canvas mobile users the news comes around that Micromax given official Kitkat 4.4.x.x update for Canvas series phones, i pleasantly surprised when a recent leakfrom @MMXNewscaster suggested that eleven devices from the Micromax Canvas series of Android smartphones will be getting the Android 4.4 Kitkat update but the leak did not specify any time frame for the update.

micromax-logo-635.jpg

30-micromaxcanvasseriestoreceiveandroid4-4kitkatupdatesoon.jpg

Micromax Canvas smartphones expected to get the Android v4.4 KitKat update:

• Micromax Canvas 4 A210
  • Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240
  • Micromax Canvas Turbo A250
  • Micromax Canvas A200 (yet to be announced)
  • Micromax Canvas HD A116
  • Micromax Canvas HD A116i
  • Micromax Canvas Magnus A117
  • Micromax Canvas 2.2 A114
  • Micromax Canvas Doodle A111
  • Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q
  • Micromax Canvas 2 A110
Micromax smartphones expected to get the Android v4.1 Jelly Bean update:

• Micromax Canvas 3D A115
  • Micromax A101
  • Micromax A100
Source

Last edited:
This is pretty stale and old news. Its just a rumor. No OTA roll-outs / official confirmations yet....
And do mention the sources if you are copying content from other sites.

This is pretty stale and old news. Its just a rumor. No OTA roll-outs / official confirmations yet....
And do mention the sources if you are copying content from other sites.

What you mean an old news ?? it's announced at Dec 29, 2013 and not old enough to forget about it but i know that's rumor/news when it announced but recently saw Tweeter feeds and some famous news channels claiming that rumors are true and update will be released at end of jan or maybe next month that's why i'm posting it and FYI i do mentioned my source [@MMXNewscaster].

More Sources for you.
1. Android Cop
2. Softpedia

Last edited:
^^ Its still a rumor as long as there is no official announcement from Micromax. We were listening the same about 4.3 and it got scrapped apparently.
It was the same with Samsung galaxy Note 2. The "leaked" firmwares and "expected to release" stuff does not account as confirm news. This is called as rumors.
Quoting what @MMXNewscaster twitter page says.
"Destination for all the exclusive news about Micromax devices. PS- We're not affiliated with Micromax Infromatics in any way."

^^ Its still a rumor as long as there is no official announcement from Micromax. We were listening the same about 4.3 and it got scrapped apparently.
It was the same with Samsung galaxy Note 2. The "leaked" firmwares and "expected to release" stuff does not account as confirm news. This is called as rumors.
Quoting what @MMXNewscaster twitter page says.

I already knows that fan page is not affiliated with Micromax and ain't saying that it's official news either, i'm just saying it's news/rumors that maybe turnout to be good for Micromax users and about 4.3 they had several issues for some device so maybe they skipped that version and moved to Kitkat and looking MM growth this company become popular to deliver Kitkat to users so think again my friend what are the chances that this news/rumors are turns to be false/fake ??

Back