Micromax Funbook (Allwinner A10 based tablets) Discussion Thread

Sorry for the OT, but does this really work on the Playbook? I know that there are more than several instances of it working for many users on Crackberry, but has it personally worked for you? I'm asking this because my brother's Playbook recently died and I tried stack charging it for over an hour and then simply gave up.
I dont own the playbook, but for my friend it Worked.
Just charge it for 15 min, remove, then after 5 min keep it for charging. Do so for 2-3 hrs and it should start!

Nothing is happening except display shows BATTERY EMPTY!
This happened when I dropped my tab on the floor. basically in my case, the wires which connect the battery and the motherboard snapped. but to verify this, just connect the tab to powersupply and then try booting. it should show up something.

This happened when I dropped my tab on the floor. basically in my case, the wires which connect the battery and the motherboard snapped. but to verify this, just connect the tab to powersupply and then try booting. it should show up something.

I was using it. I rebooted the tablet. And since then this

It does show up something on the display

A BIG BATTERY WITH A CROSS SYMBOL OVER IT BLINKING

Live suit would surely bring it back to life.. :)
if ur not sure how to use live suit.. go thru this video
IVIEW 760TPC Advanced Improvements - Flashing Firmware, Custom Scripts & more - YouTube

It's a 1 hour video. Any idea which part I'm looking for?

- - - Updated - - -

boot to recovery.. its OPTIONS + POWER n not volume + power.. :) try to wipe all data.. flash any rom again an check..

if that does not work.. flash img file using live suit.... not to worry.. it wont diee.. its practically unbrickable :)
to flash via livesuit.. follow instructions here :- Install Clean Android 4.0 ICS on Micromax Funbook

let me know if you are stuck somewhere :)

I'm stuck in the Installing USB Drivers for Unrecognized Device in the Device Manager. It keeps giving a message that there's an error and it could not install the USB drivers.

I'm using 64-bit Windows 8, just fyi.

Guys, there's a slight problem and any help would be appreciated.

boot to recovery.. its OPTIONS + POWER n not volume + power.. :) try to wipe all data.. flash any rom again an check..

if that does not work.. flash img file using live suit.... not to worry.. it wont diee.. its practically unbrickable :)
to flash via livesuit.. follow instructions here :- Install Clean Android 4.0 ICS on Micromax Funbook

let me know if you are stuck somewhere :)

I did finally manage to bring my Funbook back from the dead, but after that I could never push CWM to it. I just couldn't. It doesn't recognize it. And I don't know if there's some PC flashing tool that can let me go back to ORIGINAL FUNBOOK ROM, not the Clean Android 4.0 that this tutorial gives.

Basically, I want to go back to using Custom ROMs and am unable to do so.

Ok a problem. I have the fiirst micromax funbook. P300 or something. I upgraded to jellybean (cynogenmod), removed the mem card cause i didnt need it. But now i cant see the sd card part of the internal memory :|
Like there are two partitions. Cant see the other one.

PLS HELP A BRO IN NEED..
its not related but i thought u guys can help..i flashed a wrong zip on my fb and now when i tirn it on..it shows only white screenn...i tried flashing livesiute img available at xda...but my pc wont detect my tab...im soo in middle of crisis..my 6k has gone waste...pls simeone..if can help me...i will be highly grateful and if my tabs works again..i will share poece of cake..(by recharging ur sim with some fair balance)as a token of gratitude. ...if someone living in delhi..can flash and make my tab work.,i will pay him a visit and 300 bucks...pls help me....cuz my handicapped brother uses this tab and im not financially good to purchase him another..
thank u..

Back