microsd missing from retail packaging.

jd21

Recruit
i ordered one microsd card from FK. after receiving the product today, i shocked to see that microsd is not there. except the adapter nothing is there. i searched thoroughly full package. yes, memory card is missing. outer pack and microsd pack both were sealed. i wonder how sd card is missing?. now going to report to cc. will they accept it or not i don't know. but, my duty is to report asap. and another is usb adapter also not there. after reading the customers reviews i came to know that usb adapter also included in the package.

is anyone have similar experience?.

i ordered one microsd card from FK. after receiving the product today, i shocked to see that microsd is not there. except the adapter nothing is there. i searched thoroughly full package. yes, memory card is missing. outer pack and microsd pack both were sealed. i wonder how sd card is missing?. now going to report to cc. will they accept it or not i don't know. but, my duty is to report asap. and another is usb adapter also not there. after reading the customers reviews i came to know that usb adapter also included in the package.

is anyone have similar experience?.

Report to flipkart customer care might be packing fault of the sd card company .just do it asap

Courier person steal the products. Try to open and check before taking delivery. Thankfully these companies have give good customer service. So you will get a refund or replacement

Back