Microsoft 365 amazon pay reward

BRUT

Disciple
I unlocked this reward that gives me 1k cashback,
but during payment and before, amazon does not ask for my Microsoft account details. So if i pay, will i have to make a new account? Im already signed into M365 on the device im paying from (ios).

Have you checked the offer T&C to see if it is even applicable on ios devices?
There is no mention of Android, iOS, or windows in any regards.
It simply says that I have to pay by amazon pay UPI or set it up for the first time and pay. There is no mention of how and where the subscription is activated precisely. I already pay monthly. So I don't know if it will apply to my existing ID.
The cashback will be provided by seller Qwicksilver or something.

Here is the scenario I am confused about –
I buy 365 family sharing plan for whatever price at the time. I share with 5 people who pay for one year. then come next year one or two decide nah we are not going to continue, then what? I will have to pay theirs from my pocket right?

Here is the scenario I am confused about –
I buy 365 family sharing plan for whatever price at the time. I share with 5 people who pay for one year. then come next year one or two decide nah we are not going to continue, then what? I will have to pay theirs from my pocket right?
Only the master/primary key holder can renew acc on same key every year so you will have to spend from your pocket first anyway. You can revoke the premium privilege of any invited accs from primary acc dashboard so if someone doesn't pay then you can just revoke their premium status & invite someone else willing to pay or simply use for yourself.

Back