Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
As per Manufacturer
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Resale
Hi, Guys, I have seen many people selling Microsoft software for very cheap and most of the time eventually they stop working if they are MSDN or MAK(Volume) keys. Anyway, I am also into this very deep and been selling Softwares for around 3 years. I have some genuine keys which I will give you detail on type and cost. The keys which I sell are bind keys and will get attached to your Microsoft account for a lifetime, not like others. My rates as in USD and upon purchase current FX rate will be counted.

1. Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 for windows and MAC. $60
This is a genuine Retail key and the same key can be used in Windows or Mac one on time. The license can be transferred from one to another.

2. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019(No outlook) for windows. $25
This is a genuine Retail key and the same key can be used in Windows one on time. The license can be transferred from one to another.

3. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 for windows(Include Outlook). $75
This is a genuine key and the same key can be used in Windows one on time. These are from the MSDN network, but this is bind-key and these do not expire even after MSDN fees are not paid. I have been selling this for many years not a single issue. The license can be transferred from one to another.

4. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016(No outlook) for windows. $20
This is a genuine Retail key and the same key can be used in Windows one on time. The license can be transferred from one to another.

5. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM. $18 If qty is more than 10 prices will be $15 per key.
This is a genuine OEM key and the same key can be used in Windows one on time. Microsoft allows transferring this one to another. I can help you with this.

6. Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro OEM. $12 If qty is more than 10 prices will be $10 per key.
This is a genuine OEM key and the same key can be used in Windows one on time. Microsoft allows transferring this one to another. I can help you with this.
THIS KEY EVEN WORKS FOR ACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 10 PRO. You don't need to install windows 8 then upgrade even clean install of windows 10 works.

Many others that are on the market are fake MSDN keys I repeat don't buy MSDN retail keys which are shared stop working after fees are not paid for subscription.

If anyone needs a GST invoice I can provide the same. Thanks

Some Links

WhatsApp group link

It’s the same group which is for USA shipment

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm interested in Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 for Mac however want to know how long will it be valid? Can it work with my Microsoft account?

Hi, I'm interested in Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 for Mac however want to know how long will it be valid? Can it work with my Microsoft account?
It will work for lifetime and yes it will work with your Microsoft account.

I used to have an MSDN through their MSP program. Though I myself don't sell the keys to everyone, but from what I have seen they dont expire even after the MSDN subscription expires. My MSP provided MSDN account expired around 2 years back but the keys work fine so far. I do not know about the type of MSDN subscription others use to sell their keys but the one I had did not expire after MSDN subscription did. I have shared it with friends and people on the internet as well. Here on TE also I have sold it to a couple of fellow members. This post was done in interest of understanding the MSDN subscription model. Cheers for the sale :)

Thanks for your input on MSDN. As I have seen people who sell MSDN keys on E commerce websites often sell same keys to many people and disappear after some time and come under new name again. As it’s very hard to get reliable source for this and same is reason for keys by these people are cheap and often gets blocked. Most of the time keys stop working and only certain MSDN keys are allowed to be resale. Anyways thanks for more information and making my knowledge more deep on this.

I used to have an MSDN through their MSP program. Though I myself don't sell the keys to everyone, but from what I have seen they dont expire even after the MSDN subscription expires. My MSP provided MSDN account expired around 2 years back but the keys work fine so far. I do not know about the type of MSDN subscription others use to sell their keys but the one I had did not expire after MSDN subscription did. I have shared it with friends and people on the internet as well. Here on TE also I have sold it to a couple of fellow members. This post was done in interest of understanding the MSDN subscription model. Cheers for the sale :)

I am interested in 1 Windows 10 key. Rahul, could you translate the price into rupees please. May be interested in 1 office 2019 pro key as well.

Awesome, so we have few members here, interested in getting Win 10 for $15
@Marcus Fenix (as posted on - https://techenclave.com/community/t...ey-genuine-where-to-look.191736/#post-2196022)
@vivek.krishnan
Myself for 4 Win 10 keys in total

This takes total to 7 - waiting for other 3 people.
@Marcus Fenix Already bought keys from me.
Post automatically merged:

Would be interested in Windows and Office Pro key (1 each)
Windows key will cost 1386/- rs
Office pro plus 2019 will cost 2280/-rs

Fx Rate is 76RS/USD

Thanks for your input on MSDN. As I have seen people who sell MSDN keys on E commerce websites often sell same keys to many people and disappear after some time and come under new name again. As it’s very hard to get reliable source for this and same is reason for keys by these people are cheap and often gets blocked. Most of the time keys stop working and only certain MSDN keys are allowed to be resale. Anyways thanks for more information and making my knowledge more deep on this.

Yeah I know that, hence the people I sell it to I take quite some amount more than those cheap sellers. But I guarantee one key per person though :) . If you use one key per person I have not seen MS disabling those keys.

Hi, I'm looking for MS Office 365 or whatever the heck it's called - I just one key for 1 user / Multi device license since I need office on my PC + Laptop

Hi, I'm looking for MS Office 365 or whatever the heck it's called - I just one key for 1 user / Multi device license since I need office on my PC + Laptop
Hi, I am working on your query regarding office 365. Meanwhile, if you need an office software for two pc I would suggest you go office 2019 professional plus($60 i.e, 4560/rs for two keys license can be transferred anytime). You don't need to pay Microsoft every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back