Microsoft Optical Desktop with Fingerprint Reader - keyboard , mouse

Jageera

Disciple
I269924.jpg

Finally The keyboard that knows your touch!!!!! Now you can log on to Web sites and your computer with the touch of a finger. This advanced desktop set includes the Fingerprint Reader to eliminate password hassles, and extended battery life to provide longer wireless freedom. And the Wireless Optical Mouse with Tilt Wheel Technology offers total maneuverability.

Now you can log on to your computer and your favorite Web sites with the touch of your finger, without having to remember all those passwords - simply place your finger on the receiver whenever a password or username is required.

Currently the price tag for this heavenly piece is $69.95 on Tech Depotwhich i think is quite a nice deal.what do you say uys outta there!!!

Note: this is not an article but a shipping catalogue from the site of Tech Depot so i am infact promoting the product.so please mods dont scold me for not mentioning the source

This is old, your rather get a Microsoft Finger Print Thingy, attach in a USB Port for 35 Dollars. It Unlocks your PC only if you put your Finger on it :D.

Back