Microsoft Plans New IE Browser, Better Security

^^ both the above links are not working as intended...
look into it...

btw, its an old news now :p I think every netizen is aware of MS IE 7 now...
but I doubt it will be able to pull back users who have already shifted to Firefox and Opera.

It's too late. They're waking up too late. Internet Explorer has ruined the lives of many people and the work of many people. IE has basically helped in getting in viruses and the like into the system which eventually ruin the PC and it's data and an entire HDD Format needs to take place.

People have had enough of it and Firefox has proved to be trustworthy so far, so I doubt too many people accustomed with the doings of IE will even bother to check out the new version unless they are reviewing it like us or are interested in it genuinely. Firefox for life!

I agree with you Avtar but then again most of the people are still IE fans
and those who've reluctantly dropped IE in favour of FF or Opera are
looking ahead for IE7. They're keeping hopes alive...

The plus for IE are that it consumes very little resources and loads fast.
So, ppl mite consider IE7 if and only if they have the following essential
ingredients:
1] More focus on security making it absolutely impossible to hijack or
install spywares.
2] Inclusion of Tabs -> I absolutely love this function frm FF and Opera :)
3] Other functions like session restore incase of a crash are good too.
4] GUI Customization ability as in Opera.

Strider,

The only reason that people are looking forward to IE7 and such is because of the tag name "Microsoft". They think that MS is a wonderful organization and that they are the ones who come out with the best of software. They feel Opera and Firefox are alien software and will not suit the Microsoft environment. (Trust me, there are such people). You can't blame them too much because most of the applciations that are used by normal companies every day comprise of software from Microsoft.

Back