PC Peripherals Microsoft service center in Bangalore fix keyboards ?

vinayaga

Adept
Does anybody know where to get a Microsoft cordless keyboard that was purchased in the USA last month (via KMD) fixed ? Where is the Microsoft service in Bangalore ? Do they offer international warranty or atleast get it fixed for a cost ?

Left side of the new cordless keyboard gives double and different characters (like A gives ~A) !!! Any leads would be appreciated.

I can't help you with the address, but I can tell you I have faced a similar issue with my MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000. It was bought via the regular channel, with 3 years warranty. Problem was the same, you type in something and you get something else, for example, the No. 3 key would cause the Calculator application to open - but the problem would not happen all the time, but it would happen MOST of the time nonetheless. I had to send it four times to Calcutta for replacement claim and it came back every time - saying that there was no fault with the piece. I ultimately had to call up the Mumbai importer SES Technologies limited where I was put in touch with a guy called Francis. It was only after that my keyboard got replaced.

Lesson learnt:

Never by MS Hardware again.

Back