Microsoft Sidewinder X8 - New And Sealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grajasekar

Disciple
* Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Microsoft Sidewinder X8 - SideWinder

* Expected Price: Rs 3400/-

* Time of Purchase: May 2010

* Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes. 3 Years International Warranty - http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/download/hardware/SideWinderX8FS_FINAL.pdf

* Reason for Sale: Don't need another mouse since I have a Deathadder already

* Product Condition: New, unused and sealed in packaging

* Product Location: Chennai, India.

* Preferred Courier: DTDC

* Shipping Charges: Free

* Payment Options: Online Bank transfer

4750894672_bebeb321ed.jpg

4750251455_856e4f6afb.jpg

4750895352_fe536a1a2d.jpg

4750895700_1c6ed2402d.jpg

Item Description:

Hybrid wired/wireless design eliminates downtime between battery charges; BlueTrack sensor expands mousing surface options; easy on-the-fly macro recording; 4,000dpi maximum.

2.4 GHz Wireless

Be free with wireless technology.

#

BlueTrack Technology

World's most advanced tracking technology for gaming with image processing of 13,000 frames per second.

#

Play and Charge

Up to 30 hours of active gaming on a single charge, or use the play-and-charge cable for non-stop action.

#

Twelve Buttons – Seven are programmable

Customize the five programmable main buttons, plus left/right tilt wheel—seven programmable buttons— to customize your gaming experience.

#

Scroll Wheel with Tilt

Better feel and response with detents for precise control.

#

Full-Speed USB Reporting

Full-speed, 500 Hz USB reporting is built for lag-free play.

#

Device Stage

Quickly and easily access common tasks, including product information, registration, settings and more for popular devices such as cell phones, cameras, printers, and mouse, keyboard and webcam products.

#

Engineered for Speed

Shape designed for quick, balanced, precision gaming action.

#

Vertical side buttons

Don’t make mistakes. The top/bottom design makes locating the side buttons easier and reduces the inadvertent actuation risk.

#

LCD Display

Quickly view DPI settings and macro-recording.

#

Quick Launch Button

One-touch access to Microsoft PC Gaming features.

#

DPI Switching

Instantly switch sensitivity between high, medium, and low with one click.

#

Replaceable Mouse Feet

Choice of three different materials for glide preference.

#

Macro Record

Easily record macros while in game with the dedicated button.

A kind request: If you have any haggling to do or price negotiations or interest expressions, please don't do them on the thread, do it Via PM!

Price drop - Rs. 3400 !

Yes this is a BUMP.

Come on guys, PM me your offers. At what price would you hit it?

This is brand new and unopened. :/

yes, u can stick the USB cord into it from the PC and recharge it. You can also use it while it's recharging.

A quote from a review :

Another of the X8's party tricks is that it is both a wired and a wireless mouse. Primarily, the X8 operates cable-free, but flip it over and three magnetic contact points at the nose, a power switch and a battery compartment are revealed. Those contacts marry directly with the magnetic contacts at the end of the cable connector which, in turn, joins to an ice hockey puck-shaped wireless transceiver/cable tidy that connects to a PC via USB.

I can't overstate how brilliantly simple the concept is. The ability to continually use a wireless mouse when the battery has run down by powering it over USB is a great albeit obvious idea. If I had a penny for every time Riyad has shouted a string of expletives at his wireless mouse for failing to find its own way to its charging dock overnight, I'd be a rich man.

You can see those two review links posted above.. even more info

pm me your last & best offer.
would you like to go for trade as well as I have some water cooling parts with me.

also, does it come with 2.4GHz wireless transceiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back