Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller @ 1116

Arjun said:

Price is reduced for black controller white one is still selling at the same price. Microsoft C8G-00002 Xbox 360 Controller . Buy Best Microsoft C8G-00002 Xbox 360 Controller at Lowest Price Online

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Arjun said:

I tried that deal also but not yet received the coupon from upto75.com after submitting the cell number. Please share the coupon code in case u happen to receive it.

You have to disable dnd or enable partial dnd to receive it, i also did not receive the code because of dnd

sensatul said:
Price is reduced for black controller white one is still selling at the same price. Microsoft C8G-00002 Xbox 360 Controller . Buy Best Microsoft C8G-00002 Xbox 360 Controller at Lowest Price Online

I tried that deal also but not yet received the coupon from upto75.com after submitting the cell number. Please share the coupon code in case u happen to receive it.

If you order white you will still receive black , read this thread

Arjun said:
You have to disable dnd or enable partial dnd to receive it, i also did not receive the code because of dnd

OK received the message but actually it is 300 off 1200 and the controller is priced at @ 1199 :p

Anyways the code is E95LBE7KTK.

Arjun said:
If you order white you will still receive black , read this thread

Oh didnt know that....thanks for pointing out.

Back